Trump The Divider

Tiberius

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I heard somewhere that Phillips claimed he was trying to get between the kids and Black Israelites in order to diffuse the situation. He speak with forked tongue.

Yep, he's said that several times now.  Trying to defuse the situation by getting in the kids' faces and banging a drum...  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, just that they are punks. 

Pro-Life, lol. That's really the funny part. Pretending to care about something. Do they care that children are being separated at the boarder? 

Do they care that people are being pro-life by running away from dangerous situations and seeking asylum? Wouldn't that be pro-life, you know, saving lives? 

Tibs' just stop while you're ahead behind. wtf does any of this have to do with the Covington Catholics? you have created a strawman here that is destined to crash and burn. let it go, cripes.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, just that they are punks. 

Pro-Life, lol. That's really the funny part. Pretending to care about something. Do they care that children are being separated at the boarder? 

Do they care that people are being pro-life by running away from dangerous situations and seeking asylum? Wouldn't that be pro-life, you know, saving lives? 

What do these Americans have to do with captured invaders? 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

What do these Americans have to do with captured invaders? 

So their lives don't matter! That's exactly my point about the "Pro-Life" movement, it's largely a morality play. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mainstream media should be calling out Trump over scapegoating immigrants 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So their lives don't matter! That's exactly my point about the "Pro-Life" movement, it's largely a morality play. 

You’re such an idiot. 

Theyre Catholics....how much do ya think the catholic church spends on missionary work in the countries those people are coming from?

AGAIN, you fvcking leftist idiots and your lap dogs in the MSM jumping to conclusions without knowing the FULL STORY once again.

It's time you dirtbags get called out for the dirtbags you are.

I am so tired of this fake news and when the President calls it fake news, he is 10000% correct. Case closed.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Phillips doesn't deserve respect just because he was in the service. I know a lot of people that I was in the service with that didn't deserve any either. Phillips started out to have a confrontation with the kids. They in turn used the ultimate in self control to resist any confrontation. Phillips not only wanted a confrontation but lied about it afterwards. The video proves that.

Respect who you want, I'll respect who I want.  How about that?

I did include IMHO in my original statement.  You have yours and I have mine. that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

Edited by reddogblitz

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Respect who you want, I'll respect who I want.  How about that?

I did include IMHO in my original statement.  You have yours and I have mine. that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

If a person served in the military it does not make their opinions any more important.

However if a person IS a Viet Nam veteran who actually served IN Viet Nam, That's a little bit different. That was as some F%$ked up Sh!t our country put them through. They DESERVE our respect IMHO.

You're beating the wrong drum. While our veterans, and especially war zone veterans, deserve our respect for their time "in country" they do not get a pass for acting like a petulant child to further an agenda that they can't even convey.

• Like (+1) 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

A new video shows a different side of the encounter between a Native American elder and teens in MAGA hats https://cnn.it/2FOiyzV 

DxdGJi7WkAA5qLl.jpg:large

a9LVFY1l_bigger.jpgJamie Lee CurtisVerified account @jamieleecurtis 16h16 hours ago
There are two sides to every story. I made a snap judgment based on a photograph & I know better than to judge a book by its cover. I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented. I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope theses two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL!

Jamie Lee...............more balls than Tibs

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

If a person served in the military it does not make their opinions any more important.

However if a person IS a Viet Nam veteran who actually served IN Viet Nam, That's a little bit different. That was as some F%$ked up Sh!t our country put them through. They DESERVE our respect IMHO.

You're beating the wrong drum. While our veterans, and especially war zone veterans, deserve our respect for their time "in country" they do not get a pass for acting like a petulant child to further an agenda that they can't even convey.

Hows about you both send me a bottle of whiskey and that will make you both right. 

This (sadly) describes many of our posters here.......................no need to list them.

The Covington chronicles: on hating the face of a teenage boy.

One of the most chilling aspects of the hatred fanned by the duplicitous reporting on the videotaped incident regarding the Covington students and the 60-something Native American has been the venomous rage directed against the face of one of the students, as well as the conclusions drawn about the expression on the face and what it might signify about the person. . . .

“Bullying” doesn’t even begin to describe what has been done to Sandmann by supposedly responsible and thoughtful adults. Even if the original story of what occurred had been true—and it was most definitely not—the depth of the rage would be way out of line. . . .

What is it they “recognized”? A face that is now permissible to hate, apparently; they’re not shy about writing about their hate and signing their names to it. That face is white, male, and supposedly “privileged” (whether they know a single thing about that person’s actual life circumstances or not). I have come to think of it in a kind of shorthand as hatred towards the “frat boy” in their minds. And it’s not new, although I’ve never before seen a national eruption of this hatred expressed towards someone who is not yet an adult

This hatred is bigoted and prejudiced, pure and simple. The hatred’s origins lie not just in the work the media had undertaken to shape its audience towards feeling this hatred—although that is most definitely part of it—but it also is an opportunity for the viewer to draw in all sorts of historical references to other white men and/or boys they have grown to hate, and to make often-absurd parallels.

Our political/journalistic class shows us what kind of people it is made up of every single day.

Meanwhile, I hope the voters of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio remember who hates their kids on sight, and vote accordingly.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This (sadly) describes many of our posters here.......................no need to list them.

The Covington chronicles: on hating the face of a teenage boy.

One of the most chilling aspects of the hatred fanned by the duplicitous reporting on the videotaped incident regarding the Covington students and the 60-something Native American has been the venomous rage directed against the face of one of the students, as well as the conclusions drawn about the expression on the face and what it might signify about the person. . . .

“Bullying” doesn’t even begin to describe what has been done to Sandmann by supposedly responsible and thoughtful adults. Even if the original story of what occurred had been true—and it was most definitely not—the depth of the rage would be way out of line. . . .

What is it they “recognized”? A face that is now permissible to hate, apparently; they’re not shy about writing about their hate and signing their names to it. That face is white, male, and supposedly “privileged” (whether they know a single thing about that person’s actual life circumstances or not). I have come to think of it in a kind of shorthand as hatred towards the “frat boy” in their minds. And it’s not new, although I’ve never before seen a national eruption of this hatred expressed towards someone who is not yet an adult

This hatred is bigoted and prejudiced, pure and simple. The hatred’s origins lie not just in the work the media had undertaken to shape its audience towards feeling this hatred—although that is most definitely part of it—but it also is an opportunity for the viewer to draw in all sorts of historical references to other white men and/or boys they have grown to hate, and to make often-absurd parallels.

Our political/journalistic class shows us what kind of people it is made up of every single day.

Meanwhile, I hope the voters of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio remember who hates their kids on sight, and vote accordingly.

The hate was multiplied by 10 just because of the hat that he wore. Without the hats I doubt this would have been even picked up by the media. It certainly wouldn't be seen as the brouhaha they made it out to be.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Full fake news press by Hotair, Daileycaller and the rest of the East German style media. Where is Baghdad Bob when we need him?? Lol 

Changed his name to Gleeful Gator and then Tibeerius.

• Haha (+1) 1