Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Just disgusting, racist punks! This is the hateful garbage Trump is enabling. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/congresswoman-condemns-students-mocking-native-american-man-in-video

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) on Saturday condemned students shown in a video mocking and yelling at a Native American man at the first annual Indigenous Peoples March the previous day.

At one point in the footage, a woman tells the students: “You guys are acting like a mob, that’s what’s going on. ***** mob mentality. It’s awesome, because you guys are what, like 16? How old are you?”

Some of the students mocking Phillips in the video are wearing Trump campaign apparel. Others are wearing Covington Catholic High School gear.

TPM’s request for comment to the Kentucky school’s principal and assistant principals has gone unanswered. A school calendar for Covington Catholic shows that students were planning on being in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18 and 19 for the March for Life, an anti-abortion event.

In a statement released to the Cincinnati Inquirer, the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High said:

Edited by Tiberius

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Oh burnnnnnn!!!!!

Lol, this could be the next big one, until the next big one comes along. You went full tibtard, never go full tibtard.

It's funny, you don't even realize how bad you are losing. You really can't win. If Trump is prez, we are winning. If he gets removed, or when he loses the next election badly, we win. Sniff

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just disgusting, racist punks! This is the hateful garbage Trump is enabling. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/congresswoman-condemns-students-mocking-native-american-man-in-video

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) on Saturday condemned students shown in a video mocking and yelling at a Native American man at the first annual Indigenous Peoples March the previous day.

At one point in the footage, a woman tells the students: “You guys are acting like a mob, that’s what’s going on. ***** mob mentality. It’s awesome, because you guys are what, like 16? How old are you?”

Some of the students mocking Phillips in the video are wearing Trump campaign apparel. Others are wearing Covington Catholic High School gear.

TPM’s request for comment to the Kentucky school’s principal and assistant principals has gone unanswered. A school calendar for Covington Catholic shows that students were planning on being in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18 and 19 for the March for Life, an anti-abortion event.

In a statement released to the Cincinnati Inquirer, the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High said:

nah, i would venture that it is actually the propagandized press that is responsible. not to mention that there is probably more to the story than a talking points memo would have you believe.

I am not surprised that gator opened wide and swallowed this.

This LIE has been disproven, by several sources , but the damage is done........................and the sheep are out there bleating the false story over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oza37DTXwk

It does not matter. The Washington Post runs a story claiming the young MAGA hat wearer showed disrespect by "smirking" at Phillips.

Phillips was involved in another incident in Michigan, where he claimed to have been disrespected. No evidence but his testimony was apparent. From his account, he appears to have provoked any incident that might have happened in Michigan.

At newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday, the writer tries to portray the incident as teenagers in MAGA hats ridiculing, mocking, and taunting Phillips.

Some of the commenters there watched the video and are not buying the "mocking" narrative.

from onlygirl: 

The elder demanded that boys attention, and the boy stood there and willingly gave it. The elder made him a part of it and the boy accepted by respectfully giving his attention to the elder. My sons who are half native would have done the exact same thing. Honestly to me it looks like the kids were enjoying it and the elder made them a part of it. I guess people want to find something to be offended about. There is nothing wrong with making america great again either. His hat is just a hat.

from Red ?

No disrespect seen by the kids. The elder activist confronted THEM, while they were minding their own business, broke away from the march. They said and did nothing racist or demeaning, just danced and tried to chant along, or stood silently in their discomfort and tried to have a good time in spite of not knowing just how to react to a grown man approaching them whose culture they were not part of. Bullying and hating on these kids by the leftist agenda divisive SJWs at ICTMN is the abuse here. And I am native.

Watch the video, make up your own mind. Social Justice Warriors are piling on. They have given out the number of the school the  teens came from. They claim to identify the teen who silently stood and endured the provocation by Phillips.

This is a creating of an outrage from nothing, unless you consider the obvious provocation by Phillips.  It was created for the media, to show the power of the left to intimidate and cower anyone who is not in one of their favored identity groups.

This is how fake news is created. 

‘MORE media lies’: Looks like there’s a whole lot MORE to story about Catholic students ‘harassing’ Native American protester

WOW: Member of Pawnee and Seminole tribes tells DIFFERENT story about Covington Catholic high school kids and protester

Here is an example of the REAL INTOLERANCE............from the LEFT

What a SWEETIE: Blue check nobody asks his ‘fans’ to take video of themselves assaulting Covington kid, TRIES deleting (but we got it)

"Scott Adams apologizes for believing @CNN about the Covington Catholic Boys fake news."

Students vs Native American -- media again rush to judgment... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I am not surprised that gator opened wide and swallowed this.

This LIE has been disproven, by several sources , but the damage is done........................and the sheep are out there bleating the false story over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oza37DTXwk

It does not matter. The Washington Post runs a story claiming the young MAGA hat wearer showed disrespect by "smirking" at Phillips.

Phillips was involved in another incident in Michigan, where he claimed to have been disrespected. No evidence but his testimony was apparent. From his account, he appears to have provoked any incident that might have happened in Michigan.

At newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday, the writer tries to portray the incident as teenagers in MAGA hats ridiculing, mocking, and taunting Phillips.

Some of the commenters there watched the video and are not buying the "mocking" narrative.

from onlygirl: 

The elder demanded that boys attention, and the boy stood there and willingly gave it. The elder made him a part of it and the boy accepted by respectfully giving his attention to the elder. My sons who are half native would have done the exact same thing. Honestly to me it looks like the kids were enjoying it and the elder made them a part of it. I guess people want to find something to be offended about. There is nothing wrong with making america great again either. His hat is just a hat.

from Red ?

No disrespect seen by the kids. The elder activist confronted THEM, while they were minding their own business, broke away from the march. They said and did nothing racist or demeaning, just danced and tried to chant along, or stood silently in their discomfort and tried to have a good time in spite of not knowing just how to react to a grown man approaching them whose culture they were not part of. Bullying and hating on these kids by the leftist agenda divisive SJWs at ICTMN is the abuse here. And I am native.

Watch the video, make up your own mind. Social Justice Warriors are piling on. They have given out the number of the school the  teens came from. They claim to identify the teen who silently stood and endured the provocation by Phillips.

This is a creating of an outrage from nothing, unless you consider the obvious provocation by Phillips.  It was created for the media, to show the power of the left to intimidate and cower anyone who is not in one of their favored identity groups.

This is how fake news is created. 

‘MORE media lies’: Looks like there’s a whole lot MORE to story about Catholic students ‘harassing’ Native American protester

WOW: Member of Pawnee and Seminole tribes tells DIFFERENT story about Covington Catholic high school kids and protester

Here is an example of the REAL INTOLERANCE............from the LEFT

What a SWEETIE: Blue check nobody asks his ‘fans’ to take video of themselves assaulting Covington kid, TRIES deleting (but we got it)

"Scott Adams apologizes for believing @CNN about the Covington Catholic Boys fake news."

Students vs Native American -- media again rush to judgment... 

Didn't all those sites you just posted also promote Trump's claim that muslim prayer rugs were found at the boarder? LOL

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Who cares? There are like a dozen Indians left and this isn’t even a real story. This is just the liberal media trying to connect everything racist to Trump. It’s pathetic. 

They were wearing Trump hats, so...

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't all those sites you just posted also promote Trump's claim that muslim prayer rugs were found at the boarder? LOL

They were flying carpets designed to look like prayer rugs but really just a way to get over the wall.

carpet2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They were wearing Trump hats, so...

Clearly he ordered it then. Because there were hats present. 

Does that “story” even deserve to be a news story? No. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

They were flying carpets designed to look like prayer rugs but really just a way to get over the wall.

carpet2.jpg

Oh my god kid, you’re right! We gotta destroy all Muslim prayer rugs. I’ll help. 

Would everyone please note that Gator could NOT respond to the direct quotes from other people at the incident, so he went to the old standby ...........deflection

It turns out their are two sides to this story, but only one side made it into most of yesterday’s coverage and commentary....and leftists swallowed it.

I will say this: I feel like most honest people got spun, in a very cynical way, by the partial video yesterday.

I think the full video presents a very different story.

And I think people are so invested in having hate figures to beat up on that they're digging in their heels & refusing to admit that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Who cares.  :rolleyes:

Liberals pushing a narrative care

He is a pro................

Here’s the exact same guy making a claim of harassment from Eastern Michigan students (for dressing like Indians) back in 2015:

1MuueFpG?format=jpg&name=600x314

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Here’s Nathan Phillips April 2017 protesting with drum in front of Trump Hotel..

KhyU-VF2?format=jpg&name=144x144_2

Different angle.....................this is the kid being lied about.....................I know that I couldn't have shown that restraint.