Predictions - AFC & NFC Championship Games

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Is it possible, maybe with referee intervention, to see the Patriots lose both of the next two games?   

Wouldn’t that be an interesting ‘GoFundMe’ page?

”Hey, Ref...here’s $20...”

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Much to my dismay, I'm expecting the Pats to beat the Chiefs, and it won't be close. 

I would love to be totally wrong on this but I can't remember the Pats ever being beaten badly in the playoffs, and they seldom are beaten at all. 

Edited by Dr. K

4 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Much to my dismay, I'm expecting the Pats to beat the Chiefs, and it won't be close. 

I would love to be totally wrong on this but I can't remember the Pats ever being beaten badly in the playoffs, and they seldom are beaten at all. 

I think they are going beat down KC big time. I expect the running backs to own the KC defense because they aren’t too good.  

So much for all the lamenting about Patrick Mahomes

New Orleans is CRAZY right now. Much like the 2009 team, this team gets it. They are SO New Orleans and the fans are eating it up. I’m heading down to Bourbon in a few minutes to soak it all in. These people are READY.  I can’t see them losing. I can’t even see the game being close. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Rams 35 - Saints 33 ... It's tough to beat a team twice in one season and the Saints beat the Rams earlier this year. Rams win it on a last second Zeurlein FG.

patriots 31 - Chiefs 13 ... Brady whines early and often and Chiefs will be penalized more than they have in any game this season.

52 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

New Orleans is CRAZY right now. Much like the 2009 team, this team gets it. They are SO New Orleans and the fans are eating it up. I’m heading down to Bourbon in a few minutes to soak it all in. These people are READY.  I can’t see them losing. I can’t even see the game being close. 

I dont know.  They were a lucky bounced away from possibly losing last week.  I think the Rams get it done today

1 hour ago, transient said:

The second I saw Wade Phillips on the sidelines without headphones on I knew we were screwed. 

Wait a second... what kinda Twighlight Zone #### is going on here?  I posted this in the thread about the game you knew when a Bills HC wasn’t gonna cut it. Lucy... you got some ‘splaining to do!

I have a BAD feeling that the Pats are going to beat KC going away: 31-17.

I have the same BAD feeling that the Saints will beat the RAMS in a closer one: 27-21.

This is all because I'd much rather see a KC-Rams Super Bowl, but it isn't going to happen.