Predictions - AFC & NFC Championship Games

Patriots 28, Chiefs 23

* Patriots outclass Kansas City.  Belichick outcoaches Andy Reid and stifles Patrick Mahomes and the offense in the redzone.  KC scores a late TD to make it look closer than the game really was.  Yes NE in the Super Bowl again ????

Rams 31, Saints 28

* Rams defense turns in a big performance forcing several turnovers.  The Rams rushing attack continues to perform and Jared Goff finally turns in a good performance.

Get ready for:

NE vs. LA

Old vs. Young 

Will we see a changing of the guard in the NFL?

Edited by BillyWhiteShows
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Saints and Chiefs. Kamara and Thomas go wild and outscore the Rams. Chiefs d limits the run and pass rushers harass Brady enough, Mahomes extends plays, Williams, Kelce and Hill have big games.

Top 2 MVP candidates square off in the SB

Edited by Turk71
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

.....would love to see Chiefs beat Pats and Rams beat Saints........a SB game of the "young guns" ala Mahomes vs Goff could bring back shades of "Air Coryell".......and how's this for a parking tariff at Arrowhead?......Jesus..........

"If you’re headed to the game, parking lots open at 12:30 p.m., with stadium gates opening at 3:30 p.m. Parking is $50 if you prepay and $60 at the gates."

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I say Chiefs/Saints.  The home teams win.  The noise in both places will be deafening.  That hurts the Rams more than the Pats as Brady has been in the last 8 AFC Championship games.  McVey is always coaching Goff from the sidelines and won’t be able to do it.

The Pats play poorly on the road, and the Chiefs will out muscle them on offense.   I can see Belicheat trying to slow the Chiefs down with Michell, but I haven’t seen anyone mention they have Justin Houston (otherwise known as the ox), and hard hitting Berry.  I see Berry hitting on a few blitzes Brady.

People talked a lot about the Saints slow start, but remember Brees didn’t play the last regular season game so he was basically out of rhythm for three weeks with the bye.  That game will be a nail biter as they both are awesome.  I’m rooting for the Chiefs so I know I’m a bit biased.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I really believe that any of these 4 teams can easily win the SB this year.  It's tough to go against the home teams so that's the reason I say the Saints will beat the Rams 34-28.  If the AFC game was at NE I would say Patroits no doubt but being in KC it makes it a toss up.  I'll go Patriots 31-27.  

Edited by Mark92

9 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Scores?

I really think NE will definitely win fairly easily

Two good games worth watching till the end

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....would love to see Chiefs beat Pats and Rams beat Saints........a SB game of the "young guns" ala Mahomes vs Goff could bring back shades of "Air Coryell".......and how's this for a parking tariff at Arrowhead?......Jesus..........

"If you’re headed to the game, parking lots open at 12:30 p.m., with stadium gates opening at 3:30 p.m. Parking is $50 if you prepay and $60 at the gates."

It was $120 for the Rams home playoff game 

17 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I really believe that any of these 4 teams can easily win the SB this year.  It's tough to go against the home teams so that's the reason I say the Saints will beat the Rams 34-28.  If the AFC game was at NE I would say Patroits no doubt but being in KC it makes it a toss up.  I'll go Patriots 31-27.  

We say this every year and then the home team wins without much worry

9 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

* Patriots outclass Kansas City.  Belichick outcoaches Andy Reid and stifles Patrick Mahomes and the offense in the redzone.  KC scores a late TD to make it look closer than the game really was.  Yes NE in the Super Bowl again ????

qbSr0g.gif

• Haha (+1) 1