Could a DeSean and LeSean reunion be in the works?

dezertbill

13 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/46890/john-browns-connection-with-joe-flacco-involves-late-brother%3fplatform=amp

I probable have a better memory than most people.  Usually if I have any doubt I will

say so. Like the other day I said Edwards started 5-0 or 4-1.  Wasnt quite sure so added IIRC.  If you dont see that then you can take what Im saying to the bank IIRC.

Do you think Josh Allen would be willing to change his jersey number to 5?

Edit:  Wow, the Bills traded away Tyrod Taylor (#5) just a few days before Brown signed with the Ravens...

Edited by Buffalo86

5 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Do you think Josh Allen would be willing to change his jersey number to 5?

Hopefully DeSean Knows who the Boss is.  I think speedy WRs will give up their jersy # to play with a guy that can chuck it 70 and prefers to do that over a 2 yard checkdown.

With that being said I would prefer a Big WR.  I also think that the Duke Williams signing will be bigger in hindsight than people realise.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Been burned too many times by veterans who seem to think Buffalo is a place they can go to earn and extra year on their pension while putting in the League Minimum effort. No thanks! 

For whatever reason, I have been following the Bucs pretty closely for the last few years.  I have seen the majority of their games over the last two seasons...not to say that makes me any sort of an expert, but I honeslty think Jackson has plenty left...the bigger question is fit in my opimion, not ability. The Bucs, during Jackson's time with them, have been pretty loaded in the passing game...too many mouths to feed. Jackson is a guy who wants the ball, and isn't one to keep quiet if he doesn't see it for long stretches.  I really do think he has game left in his tank.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Bills have also tried for decades to load up on high motor lunch pail guys

I'm not sure what that phrase means anymore.

But I know I'm starting to hate it.

Why are the people in charge willing to forego actual TALENT for corny, "Blue Collar" values that can't always be applied to football coaching and management?

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not sure what that phrase means anymore.

But I know I'm starting to hate it.

Why are the people in charge willing to forego actual TALENT for corny, "Blue Collar" values that can't always be applied to football coaching and management?

i agree. I used it in purely a sarcastic manner.

you win with great players. Culture and process and all stuff is important too, but you HAVE TO have great players to make it work.

hopefully this time we'll get that.