[Misleading Title] Will you watch the Patriots game tomorrow?

Another Fan
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If we gotta call the AFC Championship Game by the name of one of the teams, let it be known as the CHIEFS game!!!!
They are the #1 seed, after all!

Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?

• Yes
    • No

27 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

What does anyone answering this dumb question prove?  Is their a point to this thread other than the "I" and "me?"

More than posting in it about how it's pointless to make this thread.

Talk about "I" and "me" 

And to answer this "dumb question" I'll probably watch the first half to see how things are looking and stay if it's a fair game. 

5 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Not only watching, but rooting for the Patriots ?. It would be unbearable around here if Mahomes wins a super bowl. 

I'd rather live with that instead of the pats fans acting like they are better than everyone for another 3 months. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

I voted NO - But if the Pats lose, I will watch the game via NFL Game Pass.

I can't even stand watching the Pats win!!!!!

I did not watch last years Super Bowl until I found out they lost. I have watched that game about 3 or 4 times since. ;-)

Edited by cd1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t think this game is going to change then much. They already have an ego the size of Mars. 

Oh it will.  I remember that 18-1 season.  Every day going on and on about how perfect they are and they can't be stopped.  After that SB loss they scattered like cockroaches when the lights come on.

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

I voted NO - But if the Pats lose, I will watch the game via NFL Game Pass.

I can't even stand watching the Pats win!!!!!

I did not watch last years Super Bowl until I found out they lost. I have watched that game about 3 or 4 times since. ?

Honestly, it was a really good game to watch.  There have been other SB's that are "yup, i expected that"

• Like (+1) 1

There's only 3 games left this season......I would watch the Raiders vs the Jets , then the 49ers vs Arizona if those were the match ups.....If you love football, tomorrow is a great day.....

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Oh it will.  I remember that 18-1 season.  Every day going on and on about how perfect they are and they can't be stopped.  After that SB loss they scattered like cockroaches when the lights come on.

Honestly, it was a really good game to watch.  There have been other SB's that are "yup, i expected that"

If we're totally honest, most of NE's SBs have been really good games.....I hate SB blowouts....

Edited by Iron Maiden

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The better poll would be if Brady and Belichick promised to retire only if they won the Superbowl....would you be rooting for the Patriots tomorrow?

For me, that's the worst case scenario. Tom Brady will leave the game having never experienced that downfall many Bills fans want to see. Ideally, the BILLS field a team capable of taking BBTB out. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The better poll would be if Brady and Belichick promised to retire only if they won the Superbowl....would you be rooting for the Patriots tomorrow?

That one is easy.

No.  I will never root for the BB Patriots.

I'll take my lumps if I have to.

35 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

There's only 3 games left this season......I would watch the Raiders vs the Jets , then the 49ers vs Arizona if those were the match ups.....I you love football, tomorrow is a great day.....

No doubt. 

I won't be able to see Saints/Rams tomorrow. I can't remember the last time I didn't watch a conference championship game. It might have been Bills/Bengals 1988 when I was on the road due to a death in the family and listened on the radio.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

For me, that's the worst case scenario. Tom Brady will leave the game having never experienced that downfall many Bills fans want to see. Ideally, the BILLS field a team capable of taking BBTB out. 

We've HAD 18 YEARS.  We've won twice with Brady playing the whole game.  What makes you think next year will be any different?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1