[Misleading Title] Will you watch the Patriots game tomorrow?

Another Fan
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If we gotta call the AFC Championship Game by the name of one of the teams, let it be known as the CHIEFS game!!!!
They are the #1 seed, after all!

Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?

• Yes
    • No

Last years Jaguars/Patriots game I didn't watch.  It felt like a lose/lose situation.  Even if the Patriots lost you still had to watch Marrone & Jaguars celebrate.  Thank God for the Eagles.

I think the Chiefs will win tomorrow but by no means will it surprise me if the Patriots win.  Just the threat of watching the Pats celebrate on their field at the end is a bit much to take for me. 

Should be a good day for me tomorrow to shop for new furniture!  That's just me though. 

I think all of American and 3 other countries are hoping the Patriots lose. I set up my OT at work on Sundays when the Patriots play, they are the only team that makes me physically sick when they win. I'm working a double this Sunday 8 hour time and a half and 8 hours double time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Last years Jaguars/Patriots game I didn't watch.  It felt like a lose/lose situation.  Even if the Patriots lost you still had to watch Marrone & Jaguars celebrate.  Thank God for the Eagles.

I think the Chiefs will win tomorrow but by no means will it surprise me if the Patriots win.  Just the threat of watching the Pats celebrate on their field at the end is a bit much to take for me. 

Should be a good day for me tomorrow to shop for new furniture!  That's just me though. 

I am stuck in Boston until Monday.  Ouch!

6 minutes ago, mabden said:

I will watch the Chiefs game, however, if the pats**** win, I will not watch the SB.

Why? Watching them lose their undefeated season against Eli and the Giants was something I will never forget? If Brady is going to be denied his last chance at hoisting the Lombardi I’m not going to miss it. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll watch the AFC Championship game but **** if I'll refer to the game by the name of that NE*** team

13 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Why? Watching them lose their undefeated season against Eli and the Giants was something I will never forget? If Brady is going to be denied his last chance at hoisting the Lombardi I’m not going to miss it.

Speaking entirely for myself, while I'd probably watch the game, I'm firmly in the "just not the Pats****....just not Tom Brady".  A triumph for them would be hard for me to stomach.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll watch the AFC Championship game but **** if I'll refer to the game by the name of that NE*** team

Speaking entirely for myself, while I'd probably watch the game, I'm firmly in the "just not the Pats****....just not Tom Brady".  A triumph for them would be hard for me to stomach.

I hate them from top to bottom, Brady is just the face of it. I also hate walking into a grocery store and seeing a front aisle display of Patriot Cakes. It can’t end soon enough. 

I refuse to let my dislike of the Cheaters take the enjoyment of the game from me. That’s just one more way to lose. 

Besides, they will get CRUSHED one day, and I want to be there for that!   ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1