[Misleading Title] Will you watch the Patriots game tomorrow?

Another Fan
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If we gotta call the AFC Championship Game by the name of one of the teams, let it be known as the CHIEFS game!!!!
They are the #1 seed, after all!

Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?

• Yes
    • No

Yes even though it’s a lose lose game because I love football and should be two fun games today.

We all hate the Pats, so them winning would suck.  I have nothing against Chiefs, enjoy watching them play too.  But I have a feeling some posters are gonna be unbearable around here if Mahomes makes the SB too.  So lose lose lol, but still GO CHIEFS as I would rather deal with obnoxious posts/threads than another Pats SB.

20 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yes. Of course.

This is how I feel.

There are no specific circumstances surrounding any particular game that would make me say "I can't watch that."

If it's an NFL playoff football game, I'm going to watch it.  Period!

20 hours ago, Augie said:

I refuse to let my dislike of the Cheaters take the enjoyment of the game from me. That’s just one more way to lose. 

Besides, they will get CRUSHED one day, and I want to be there for that!   ?

Just watch it the next day on replay. I will never watch that team play a single game. The last Patriots game I watched was the 85 Bears just destroying them in the Super Bowl. I can't tell you how much I loved that game.

This game does have the possibility that KC will destroy them 41 to 17 but it's not worth the risk of vomiting.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

No such thing in the NFL. It'll be a big deal if Brady is out there a shell of his former self. Didn't Favre damn near win the NFC Championship Game his last season with the Vikes or did he stick around for one more year?

The fact that you don't even remember proves my point.  He stuck around one more year and was horrible.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The fact that you don't even remember proves my point.  He stuck around one more year and was horrible.

Speaking of Favre, can you even imagine Brady playing for another team? Montana on the Chiefs was odd, but I really can't think of a player more tied to an organization/HC.

46 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is how I feel.

There are no specific circumstances surrounding any particular game that would make me say "I can't watch that."

If it's an NFL playoff football game, I'm going to watch it.  Period!

If the NFL said a unnamed team was using Nanotechnology and Drones to gain an unfair advantage, what team would pop into every Americans head first?

24 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Speaking of Favre, can you even imagine Brady playing for another team? Montana on the Chiefs was odd, but I really can't think of a player more tied to an organization/HC.

Al-Qaeda maybe.