[Misleading Title] Will you watch the Patriots game tomorrow?

Another Fan
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If we gotta call the AFC Championship Game by the name of one of the teams, let it be known as the CHIEFS game!!!!
They are the #1 seed, after all!

Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch the AFC Championship tomorrow?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

We've HAD 18 YEARS.  We've won twice with Brady playing the whole game.  What makes you think next year will be any different?

Being a Michigan fan, my level of disdain for Brady is ever so slightly less significant than the typical Bills fan. That being said, if he hangs it up and goes out on top, he is the ultimate winner. I truly believe he's deteriorating and could be a shell of himself as early as next season. It would seem to me that the ideal ending would be Brady hanging on too long as opposed to going out kissing a Lombardi.

18 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Being a Michigan fan, my level of disdain for Brady is ever so slightly less significant than the typical Bills fan. That being said, if he hangs it up and goes out on top, he is the ultimate winner. I truly believe he's deteriorating and could be a shell of himself as early as next season. It would seem to me that the ideal ending would be Brady hanging on too long as opposed to going out kissing a Lombardi.

I guess, but nobody really remembers Michael Jordan coming back to play for the Wizards or Brett Favre struggling his final season with the Vikings.  My guess is he plays at least one more season regardless of what happens.

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I guess, but nobody really remembers Michael Jordan coming back to play for the Wizards or Brett Favre struggling his final season with the Vikings.  My guess is he plays at least one more season regardless of what happens.

I agree he plays at least one more season. I did not relish the decline of Favre or Jordan the way I will Brady. This is far more personal.  ?

I don’t like the Patriots because of course I don’t.

I don’t like the Chiefs because of all the Mahomes hype.

I don’t like the Rams because of all their hype/Sean McVey hype.

I don’t like the Saints cause Sean Payton seems like a dbag to me. 

My ideal would have been for the final four to be like the Eagles, Bears, Colts, and Chargers. I like/am passive about those four. 

That being said, it’s still football. I’ll still watch. 

Someday Tom Brady is gonna get hit and every bone in his frail old body is going to shatter. Gronk is going to fall of the last ledge of not-retarded that he’s been barely hanging onto, the hoody is gonna eat BB, and Edelman will get lice in his disgusting beard and have his woman stolen by a person whose not tiny and doesn’t have a B word name. I plan on seeing that day.

***** the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Not only watching, but rooting for the Patriots ?. It would be unbearable around here if Mahomes wins a super bowl. 

That train has already left the station, dude.   Barring injury, it looks like the Bills will be haunted by Mahomes for the next 10 or 15 years. 

Passing on Mahomes to take Trubisky or Watson would be like passing on Marino to take Kelly or O'Brien in 1983 but trading away the opportunity to draft Mahomes to take a DB in 2013 and then trading away a fortune in talent and picks the very next year for a QB who was not nearly as good a prospect  is going to prove to be an outright disaster unless Allen defies all the odds stacked against him, not the least of which is the inability or disinterest of the McDermott/Beane regime to put together an NFL caliber offense, to become a great QB.   Even if Allen becomes a decent NFL starting QB, the Mahomes trade will go down as another gaffe by an organization that has repeatedly demonstrated its incompetence with stupid trades over the last two decades, including trading their 2005 first round pick to move up to take JP Losman in 2004 (and losing out on the opportunity to take Aaron Rodgers in 2005); trading away All Pro LT Jason Peters in 2009 for a late first rounder; and trading away All Pro RB Marshawn Lynch in 2010 for a 4th rounder.  Indeed, the trade might come to be seen as infamously as the Dolphins passing on signing Drew Brees as a FA to trade for a washed-up Daunte Culpepper in 2006.

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

They will have about 6 new starters for one..

And that’s just the offense..

The Bills NEED about 8 or 9 new starters ... just on offense.

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t like the Patriots because of course I don’t.

I don’t like the Chiefs because of all the Mahomes hype.

I don’t like the Rams because of all their hype/Sean McVey hype.

I don’t like the Saints cause Sean Payton seems like a dbag to me. 

My ideal would have been for the final four to be like the Eagles, Bears, Colts, and Chargers. I like/am passive about those four. 

That being said, it’s still football. I’ll still watch. 

Someday Tom Brady is gonna get hit and every bone in his frail old body is going to shatter. Gronk is going to fall of the last ledge of not-retarded that he’s been barely hanging onto, the hoody is gonna eat BB, and Edelman will get lice in his disgusting beard and have his woman stolen by a person whose not tiny and doesn’t have a B word name. I plan on seeing that day.

***** the Patriots.

Sour grapes make a trite, sour whine.

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am concerned that in a battle of playoff coaching wits, NE*** may be battling an unarmed opponent in Andy Reid

Quite possible, but Reid has never had a QB with that talent and that energy. He may just be Andy-proof. I was sold on Mahomes as a leader when he brought the Chiefs back to win after falling down 10 at Denver. I think he threw his first left handed pass. The kid is not gonna get nervous or gunshy like Andy has done on a few occasions. 

Gonna be a fun game and I can't understand why any football fan wouldn't watch. I expect the Chiefs to win but would NEVER discount a BBTB team.

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think the NBA is a bit different. There weren't really Championship expectations for MJ in Washington. It was sort of understood that he was just hanging around.

No such thing in the NFL. It'll be a big deal if Brady is out there a shell of his former self. Didn't Favre damn near win the NFC Championship Game his last season with the Vikes or did he stick around for one more year?

Edited by LSHMEAB

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am concerned that in a battle of playoff coaching wits, NE*** may be battling an unarmed opponent in Andy Reid

This really is a big moment for Reid. If her can’t take down Brady in his own house, I’ll be very disappointed. Not saying it’s an easy win, but this could help define his legacy. 

Just now, teef said:

This really is a big moment for Reid. If her can’t take down Brady in his own house, I’ll be very disappointed. Not saying it’s an easy win, but this could help define his legacy. 

Schottenheimer or Cowher.

• Like (+1) 1