Your draft sleeper pick

TigerJ

40 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i think i'd like to mention kahlil hodge lb ub. i think he can be another milano with a streaks of mack in him.

however, i think whoever picks dexter lawrence will get a dt that rivals q. williams in his 2nd year.

I think just because of his size, Dexter Lawrence is going to end up as a two gap nose tackle, regardless of his freaky athleticism, so comparing him to QW is like apples to oranges.

• Like (+1) 1

My new WR sleeper pick is Cody Thompson from Toledo. (I also love Keelan Doss from UC Davis) I saw Thompson on Good Morning Football today and he was great. I have since watched his highlights and think he would be a great late round grab at WR. Former QB who is a great route runner and pretty elusive after the catch.  Also a very good special teamer from what I've seen.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-sz-002&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=sz&p=cody+thompson+highlight#id=3&vid=de08b56f170fcb6a0b8f1880e8eb398e&action=click

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

On 1/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, Pete said:

Cordy Ford at 9

I would not be upset at all if we chose Cody with our first pick. I actually think he is the best lineman in the draft, unfortunately, it will be playing guard. 

1 hour ago, wppete said:

This may be the first time I would ever describe a Defensive End as flamboyant. He’s a sassy bugger, that’s for sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I watched Blake Cashman blow up the combine a bit and didn't think much of it. He apparently visited with the team and he's my draft crush. I mentioned in the draft visitors thread, at 6-1, 237 ran a 4.5, 37.5 inch vert, 124 on the broad and 6.95 three cone. All really good numbers. 

He's a former walk on who played a lot of special teams and eventually earned a scholarship. Also a former high school DB. He reminds me a bit of Matt Milano, a guy who spent a lot of time in the other teams' backfield. He can cover, and has great instincts. His tape against WSU, Ohio State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin are all really impressive. He played a lot of Mike and will at Minnesota, and I think he'd be the perfect backup at both spots in the NFL. I don't know where he is drafted, and he isn't Devin White, but after White and Bush he's probably up there with a lot of the other 4-3 backers. He gives you a guy to push Milano, who is versatile, and will be awesome on special teams right off the bat. I'd take him with one of our 4ths. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/20/2019 at 1:33 AM, Mark Vader said:

Love this guy. Great potential.

Another sleeper for me would be Hunter Renfrow WR Clemson.

I agree with Renfrow. He catches everything and gets open. I think he could have a nice career as a slot receiver. I have been saying for years that I hope he doesn't go to the Patriots as he fits their profile of small shifty guys with exceptional hands.