Your draft sleeper pick

TigerJ

5 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I’ve got it....Elijah Holyfield RB out of Georgia. This kid probably will be available in rounds 3 or 4 and will be an absolute steal for someone.  Hopefully the Bills

I think he’ll be a Nick Chubb type back.

I am a big UGA fan. Nick Chubb is a different back. Chubb lost weight and got lean for the NFL. Holyfield is more an old school between the tackle running back. I wouldn’t really go after him till the 5th.

now Isaac Nauta the TE from UGA would be a nice pick up in the third. Watch him to move up boards once people see him at the combine.

17 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I figured he was probably a top 15 pick.

OF course so much can change from now until then with the combine, etc but I don't see anywhere that he's projected that high.  He's projected now as a late first or early 2nd round guy.  I really really like Hakeem Butler too.  I'd be happy if we ended up with either. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, White Linen said:

OF course so much can change from now until then with the combine, etc but I don't see anywhere that he's projected that high.  He's projected now as a late first or early 2nd round guy.  I really really like Hakeem Butler too.  I'd be happy if we ended up with either. 

Agree. Either of them would be great addition. CBS mock has Butler going 1st Wr taken at 9 to the Bills.

Edited by Turk71

42 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am a big UGA fan. Nick Chubb is a different back. Chubb lost weight and got lean for the NFL. Holyfield is more an old school between the tackle running back. I wouldn’t really go after him till the 5th.

now Isaac Nauta the TE from UGA would be a nice pick up in the third. Watch him to move up boards once people see him at the combine.

Hes going to be a productive back.  You just watch 

41 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Would be ideal to move down and get a top Wr or OL and another 2nd rnd pick.