What’s your most Controversial opinion?

Juror#8

5 hours ago, shrader said:

I had my knee scoped 8 years ago.  When I went in a couple days later to get the stitches out, the nurse said "take of your shirt so I can remove the stitches".  So yeah, sometimes it's helpful to have this stuff marked.

Or you could have just taken it as a compliment 8 years ago. Today you may have been able to join the #metoo movement.......

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

This Xavier grad does not see the problem with that! 

?

No problem with that at all. Problem is with snafu, who wants to eliminate the preceding e in words where x is pronounced x. 

47 minutes ago, Steve O said:

No problem with that at all. Problem is with snafu, who wants to eliminate the preceding e in words where x is pronounced x. 

Ugh.

I've already given you one xample, above.

Whether is it pronounced as an "x" or a "z" makes it like the letter C (care vs. certainly), which can sound like a "c" or a "k".

28 minutes ago, Superperson1234 said:

Oatmeal raisin > Chocolate chip

If I'm ever named Emperor of anywhere, one of the first things I'd do is ban raisins in baked goods.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Marriage should include a probationary period of at least 5 years during which either partner can back out without penalty.

Is that called..... a prenup? 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Ugh.

I've already given you one xample, above.

Whether is it pronounced as an "x" or a "z" makes it like the letter C (care vs. certainly), which can sound like a "c" or a "k".

This is why these are controversial opinions ?

40 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But do you pronounce those words as X-actly & X-cellent or Eggz-actly & Eggz-cellent?

The United States recently fought a war in a country, how do you pronounce that country?

Eye-rack

Eye-rock

Ear-ack

Ear-ock

15 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

But do you pronounce those words as X-actly & X-cellent or Eggz-actly & Eggz-cellent?

Vincent Price, as ‘Egghead’ certainly did!

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

If you are holding a chihauhua and/or Charo

¡Jeyes!