What’s your most Controversial opinion?

Juror#8

On 2/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, Another Fan said:

Whitney Houston was an overrated singer.  Perhaps it doesn’t help one of her most famous performances came from a game most Bills fans want to forget the ending of 

like Elvis she sounds better as a dead person

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

El Chapo (Mexico) will build the wall

Ted Cruz says billions in assets tied to 'El Chapo' should fund the border wall

Cruz tweeted: "U.S. prosecutors are seeking $14 billion in drug profits & other assets from El Chapo which should go towards funding our wall to #SecureTheBorder."

Why not, then his crews will just tunnel underneath it like they already have been to get through.......

John Lennon was a turd and, if his solo career is any indication, he held The Beatles back.  Stones > Beatles.

Nirvana was trash.  Destiny intervened; Cobain offed himself and freed Dave Grohl to do great things with music.  Nevermind is horribly overrated.

In fact, grunge music kind of sucks generally.

2pac > Biggie.  Helps that he's still alive.

1911s suck.

Everyone needs a good punch to the jaw at least once in their lives.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

John Lennon was a turd and, if his solo career is any indication, he held The Beatles back.  Stones > Beatles.

Nirvana was trash.  Destiny intervened; Cobain offed himself and freed Dave Grohl to do great things with music.  Nevermind is horribly overrated.

1911s suck.

If you and I went to get beers, we'd wind up just nodding at each other.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

1911s suck.

Agreed on everything here, except I don't think I have ever shot a 1911, so don't think I have first hand experience. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Agreed on everything here, except I don't think I have ever shot a 1911, so don't think I have first hand experience. 

They jam a lot.  They belong in the era they were invented in.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

1911s suck.

agree that lennon was a turd

disagree on grunge

nirvana wasn't trash  but they are overrated.  alice in chains and stone temple pilots have held up better over time

2pac, biggie.  meh.  don't care.  i do know that tupac spelled backwards is caput

i prefer revolvers to semi-autos.  for semi-autos, i prefer striker fired over hammer

if i have to go thru a background check to purchase an ar15, anyone complaining about me buying an ar15 should also be required to go thru a background check.  before anyone is allowed to cry about semi-automatic fire arms they should be required to take the NRA beginners fire arms class, handle an unloaded firearm, and engage in supervised range time.  at least try to understand the thing you want to ban

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i prefer revolvers to semi-autos.  for semi-autos, i prefer striker fired over hammer

if i have to go thru an background check infringement to purchase an ar15, anyone complaining about me buying an ar15 should also be required to go thru an background check infringement.  before anyone is allowed to cry about semi-automatic fire arms they should be required to take the NRA beginners fire arms class, handle an unloaded firearm, and engage in supervised range time.  at least try to understand the thing you want to ban

Quality Post.  Made a couple of edits to increase truthiness of said post.

Revolvers are generally more accurate than semi autos, but I like capacity and quick reloads.  Shooting a revolver is a lot of fun.

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

if i have to go thru a background check to purchase an ar15, anyone complaining about me buying an ar15 should also be required to go thru a background check.  before anyone is allowed to cry about semi-automatic fire arms they should be required to take the NRA beginners fire arms class, handle an unloaded firearm, and engage in supervised range time.  at least try to understand the thing you want to ban

What about full on, semi automatic revolvers with 200 bullet clips?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/13/2019 at 7:35 AM, snafu said:

They should build the wall out of bricks of pot and coke dealers' bones.

Corrected.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Should we do the same for other vices like drugs?  Sounds like you are qualified to cry.

5 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

1911s suck.

Disagree on stones >Beatles but agree that I think Lennon was overrated. Personally o think George was the most talented Beatle.

Nirvana wasnt trash, but they weren't great either, they just made the genre popular.

2pac and biggie both were crap.....

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

agree that lennon was a turd

disagree on grunge

nirvana wasn't trash  but they are overrated.  alice in chains and stone temple pilots have held up better over time

STP is one of my favorites, but it's funny, I never really considered them as 'grunge' though.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Corrected.

Should we do the same for other vices like drugs?  Sounds like you are qualified to cry.

funny that you consider guns to be a "vice".  and i don't recall anyone clamoring for background investigations to buy a bag of weed.

so what do you think i'm qualified to cry about?

On 2/15/2019 at 2:21 PM, LeviF91 said:

1911s suck.

From the grunge genre/era came Pearl Jam, STP, Soundgarden, AiC and Nirvana - none of whom were/are trash.  I agree that Nevermind was overrated; I'd venture to guess that any true Nirvana fan would like that album the least and like Bleach the most.  I will also agree that Grohl's ability to form the Foo Fighters was a blessing.  Dave Grohl is what Rock and Roll is supposed to be.

Depending on which style of Beatles music you enjoy, either John Lennon held them back or Paul McCartney did.  McCartney made them pop legends and multi-millionaires.  Lennon deepened their music and provided lyrics that required thought in order to try to understand.

I'm going to punch you in the jaw the next time I see you (as long as there's something close by for me to stand on).

• Haha (+1) 1

Upon further review, I have decided that ‘no’, I really wouldn’t like to be a Pepper, too.  ?

On 2/17/2019 at 8:54 AM, Gugny said:

I'm going to punch you in the jaw the next time I see you (as long as there's something close by for me to stand on).

Settle for his throat?  A coworker always was threatening us with that.  Handguns are difficult to come by here in Canada.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Wrong ‘by’.