Bucky Brooks Mock Draft

GreggTX

On 1/19/2019 at 7:40 AM, Magox said:

Whomever this FO drafts I will have faith that they are making the right choice.  I cant remember a time over the past 20 years where we had so many quality starters/prospects in 2 consecutive years of drafts/undrafted rookie prospects chosen.

White

Dawkins

Zay

Milano

Josh Allen

Tremaine Edmund's

Harrison Phillip's

Taron Johnson

Robert Foster

Wyatt Teller

Josh Allen being the most important one of them and thankfully Beane seemingly making the right choice here, just going by their track record and the great scouting staff they have (NFL teams are poaching our guys for a change), I think they are going to end up with another great draft.  And if they are able to have another successful draft then that will surely set this organization up for many contested Division titles over the next decade.

Not so sure Zay is Quality. Also Dawkins may get moved to RT after a sub par season   My issue is these 2 guys were traded up to get  gave away additional assets for them

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Developing "nicely"? He caught basically 55% of his targets in 2018. As a comparator Robert Woods in his 2nd year here in Buffalo caught 63%. He was better in 2018 than 2017 but he simply has to catch more of the balls thrown his way - at the moment I'd say he is developing slowly rather than nicely and he has been passed by Robert Foster.

He also had more yards and tds than woods did and double his rookie production. So ya I’ll say it again developing nicely. Yes foster has surpassed him but zay is a legit peice moving forward.

11 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

He also had more yards and tds than woods did and double his rookie production. So ya I’ll say it again developing nicely. Yes foster has surpassed him but zay is a legit peice moving forward.

He had more TDs than Woods' 2nd year but fewer yards. 

Developing slowly. I am not sure he has proven he is a legit piece yet.... and I loved the Zay Jones pick when they made it.