2019 Reese’s Senior Bowl Rosters Announced

Just now, Captain Murica said:

As a bias ND fan, a part of me hopes we take a swing at Dexter Williams in the later rounds. 

Looking at the rosters I saw a maximum of 5 potential 1st round picks.  Jones and Lock at QB, Risner at OT, Sweat at OLB/Edge and The DE from Boston College.

The rest are rounds 2-7, RB's and WR's are 4-7 round caliber.

Seems the strength of this draft class is obviously the 135 early entry prospects.

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

As a bias ND fan, a part of me hopes we take a swing at Dexter Williams in the later rounds. 

Dexter is nice. And I think with the Bills keeping Shady through his last year and building up the OL. I’m thinking our late 4th or a 5th pick on a RB.

We do have Murphy and Ford too. Not to mention Ivory. Bills may choose all together to not draft a RB. 2020 draft has like 4 legit round 1 RBs with another 3 that could go round 2, 2020 is RB heavy!

I like Darrin Hall RB Pitt this year. He’s playing in the East West game this weekend 

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Dexter is nice. And I think with the Bills keeping Shady through his last year and building up the OL. I’m thinking our late 4th or a 5th pick on a RB.

We do have Murphy and Ford too. Not to mention Ivory. Bills may choose all together to not draft a RB. 2020 draft has like 4 legit round 1 RBs with another 3 that could go round 2, 2020 is RB heavy!

I like Darrin Hall RB Pitt this year. He’s playing in the East West game this weekend 

Yeah, I understand we do currently have 4 RB's on the roster, but I would like to add another young guy. I'm a fan of LJ Scott, Gaskins, Dexter Williams, and Jacobs(who will be the first RB to go). Murphy will be 28, Shady 31, Ivory 31, and Ford 25. 

2 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I’ll be in Mobile on Wednesday to watch the first pads practice. Considering how many of our picks played in the Senior Bowl last year I’m excited to scope it out this year.

Theres talks this could be the most talented Senior Bowl....

I went to the Senior Bowl 3 times. It is a LOt of fun and good food too!

On 1/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Hill looked really quick/fast in the East/West game this weekend.  I would like the Bills to take a close look at the combine.  He was a true outside runner......didn't see him up the gut, but he can really get outside quick and motor.

6 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Hill looked really quick/fast in the East/West game this weekend.  I would like the Bills to take a close look at the combine.  He was a true outside runner......didn't see him up the gut, but he can really get outside quick and motor.

Hill or Hall?

On 1/19/2019 at 11:31 AM, Captain Murica said:

Yeah, I understand we do currently have 4 RB's on the roster, but I would like to add another young guy. I'm a fan of LJ Scott, Gaskins, Dexter Williams, and Jacobs(who will be the first RB to go). Murphy will be 28, Shady 31, Ivory 31, and Ford 25. 

Would love Jacobs.  Everyone says running backs are a dime a dozen, but an established team like KC or the Eagles will ***** him up.  Just like the Patriots drafted Sony Michel.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:31 AM, Captain Murica said:

I also don’t feel like any of ours are particularly good. Shady is not aging well and gets stopped for a loss a lot, Ivory is the best of the bunch, Murphy showed some bursts but not much else, Ford didn’t impress me at all.