Bakin’s Mock Draft - Cuz it’s Friday and....

Bakin

11 hours ago, Bakin said:

I ain’t got ***** to do!!!

Round 1 Pick 9: Oliver, Ed, DT, Houston

Round 2 Pick 10: Risner, Dalton, C/OT, Kansas State

Round 3 Pick 10: Snell Jr, Benny, RB, Kentucky

Round 4 Pick 10: Sills V, David, WR, West Virginia

Round 4 Pick 31: Hanks, Terrill, OLB, New Mexico State

Round 5 Pick 3: Breeland, Jake, TE, Oregon

Round 5 Pick 9: Samia, Dru, OG, Oklahoma

Round 6 Pick 8: Hester, Kiy, CB, Rutgers

Round 7 Pick 11: Jefferson, Cece, DE, Florida 

Round 7 Pick 14: Smith, Rodney, RB, Minnesota

Round 7 Pick 28: Gay, Matt, K, Utah

My only thing .. player aside and may very well being BPA .. but would prefer another OL instead of OLB in Round 4, but all for a C in round 2

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Bakin said:

I ain’t got ***** to do!!!

Round 4 Pick 31: Hanks, Terrill, OLB, New Mexico State

Round 5 Pick 3: Breeland, Jake, TE, Oregon

Round 5 Pick 9: Samia, Dru, OG, Oklahoma

Round 6 Pick 8: Hester, Kiy, CB, Rutgers

Round 7 Pick 11: Jefferson, Cece, DE, Florida 

Round 7 Pick 14: Smith, Rodney, RB, Minnesota

Round 7 Pick 28: Gay, Matt, K, Utah

I've said a few times, I think the most interesting part of this year's Bills' draft are those three mid-round picks, assuming no trades. They will have 3 picks out of about 12 (depends on comp picks). McBean have found some good ones here--Johnson (R4), Milano and Teller (R5).

• Like (+1) 1

If we didn't get an OT in the first round, I would be very happy with Risner in the 2nd--I don't think he will last that long.

Oliver is talented, but there is just something about him that makes me nervous.

Snell & Sills would be quality skill players, and would be good depth, but not sure either is the answer at their respective positions.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

My only thing .. player aside and may very well being BPA .. but would prefer another OL instead of OLB in Round 4, but all for a C in round 2

I like that G from Oklahoma. 

Hes got mid round potential and looks like a gamer. 

3 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Not bad, OP, but we aren't drafting a PK. The reason Hauschka struggled at the end of the season (obviously)was the lower back injury. I'm thinking we might grab a new punter in round 6 or 7, though.

Agree about the punter. Some good options this year for late round K and P. 

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...who would be your candidates bud?...keep hearing Paradis, but does McElway let him walk?.....John does know EVERYTHING............

I’m with you on this. I rely on others here to inform me. I do know this though, it’s a very good time to be Mr. Paradis and some of the others with all those dollar$ floating around, all that demand and so little supply!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Oliver at 9 would be hard to pass up but man a dt isn’t exactly a need 

If he’s the real deal, you don’t pass on elite talent over need. NOW, I have no idea if he’sa s good as what little I’ve seen from hor or, and more importanly....is he a head case? Need to know more on that front. 

38 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Let's pray to God they don't do this sort of garbage.

.....and what if he’s the next Aaron Donald type of talent?  Still pass to draft another second round talent because he plays tackle?  Draft for quality, especially that high. Not position. 

I’m NOT saying Oliver is bound for the HOF, my point is strictly about getting elite talent at #9, or trade back. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

If we didn't get an OT in the first round, I would be very happy with Risner in the 2nd--I don't think he will last that long.

Oliver is talented, but there is just something about him that makes me nervous.

Snell & Sills would be quality skill players, and would be good depth, but not sure either is the answer at their respective positions.

good points, it has been said... oliver = sapp.....but if not..... oliver= me nervous.  he's getting more hype than harry did ,  being rd. 2 but at 9? i'm sure mcbeane has it under control.

i can / should nap now...lol

19 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...who would be your candidates bud?...keep hearing Paradis, but does McElway let him walk?.....John does know EVERYTHING............

The one good thing is they lost their coaching staff including his OL coach ... assuming $$$ is even as at the end of the day .. as that will call the shot ... but would you rather hike the ball to Case K or Josh A