Marshawn Lynch on Bill Maher's TV Show Tonight on HBO

Nextmanup

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

And Trump is brought up Immediately , look I'm not a big Trump supporter , but the Democrats need to look in the mirror . They have no one to blame but themselves for running Hillary Clinton. 

"This politic **** , this **** is crazy" - Marshawn Lynch on why he didn't vote.? Sad part is, He has a point 

Why?? Because the Republican establishment and Russians put out a multitude of lies about her ie the sex trafficking pizza parlor!?!

Hillary wouldn't have us in a shutdown

Edited by the skycap
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, judman said:

I hear ya... But I like that Mahar is sometimes unpredictable.  He'll deviate from his liberal foundation from time to time and surprise me... I agree with him from time to time

Not to veer too deep off topic, but I feel like Maher is one of the few on his(my) side of the aisle and tells it like it is. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm guessing the weed thing will be a huge part of discussion.

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

And Trump is brought up Immediately , look I'm not a big Trump supporter , but the Democrats need to look in the mirror . They have no one to blame but themselves for running Hillary Clinton. 

"This politic **** , this **** is crazy" - Marshawn Lynch on why he didn't vote.? Sad part is, He has a point 

There is NO excuse for not voting. Many lives were lost for people to have that right

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Marshawn is a much smarter guy than given credit for. He has managed his money very well. Only Pete Carroll's stupidity prevented him from getting a 2nd SB

He's not book smart, but he's not "dumb." That's how I view him. Maybe even stupid, but not dumb.

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The Democrats ran Hillary in spite of the FAKE narrative of her alleged 'crimes'.

Trump, on the other hand is a national embarrassment......

I disagree that her crimes were fake. This is based off a nice amount of research at that time. Different readings  and documentaries. Hillary is seriously as crooked as they come. Don't even get me started!!

She's illegally made tens  of millions and has blood on her hands , that's a fact

25 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Actually, no. It's not a fact. You simply believe tin foil hat accounts, and a 24 year campaign of misinformation from people with a political axe to grind. WHERE are the indictments??????

Trump, on the other hand..........

When he throws those truth bombs, some people can't handle it.....

Actually, everyone on the Hill is a crooked son of a b*tch. If you think one party is pure as snow, you have serious issues with the truth. 

But so many people want to sling mud to fit their political agenda, and fail to find fault with the their party. 

Give me a break. The two party system is the problem. Not left vs. right. 

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I  never said that. Spare me your false equivalency. Trump is an A hole, and Hillary is a private citizen.

BTW, what about those Hillary indictments?

When he throws those truth bombs, some people can't handle it.....

WTH does Clinton being a “private citizen “ have to do with anything?  Go to your safe space and live in your echo chamber of like minded individuals.

I never said anything positive about Trump. In fact, I was negative about both sides. You, on the other hand, can only see one side of the coin. The coin those in power present to you. You are unable to see for yourself. You only know how to bark what your party tells you to bark.  

SMH. 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

9 hours ago, stuvian said:

Marshawn is a much smarter guy than given credit for. He has managed his money very well. Only Pete Carroll's stupidity prevented him from getting a 2nd SB

No doubt Lynch is prudent with his money. Good for him. But watch his segment and tell me whether you saw an intelligent/informed individual capable of convincing others of the merits of his argument.  Again, for me the kicker was this: when asked about CTE and long-term health, he responded - with no indication that he was kidding - that he believes he has avoided this by always hitting the other guy with his helmet first. Really. He said that.

20 hours ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

I watched the entire show, and that was my conclusion as well. Inarticulate. Couldn't logically follow along in a conversation. Didn't vote. I loved Marshawn Lynch the player and respect all the positive community service he has performed, but he's just not a very bright guy. I think we all know why he was accepted into Berkeley.

especially running over that girl and taking off with his punk self and punk friends.And bullying younger smaller people and stealing 20 dollar bills from them. I have lived in Northern Ca for many yrs and know several people who knew him growing up. ...I guess everyone deserves a new chance. Not sure I ever heard him apologize for all of his crap,however.

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:
  • Your 'safe space' would be a mental institution.
    Spare me your bullschitt about the sociopath in the White House, and your pinheaded political views....
  • You stupid ass.....

Wow, straight to insults. Shows your views lack substance and any ability to withstand criticism. Again, I never defended anyone or any position. You, on the other hand, can only attack one side, while blindly defending the other. You are the epitome of the brainwashed minions of both the Democrats and Republicans. 

When will everyone wake up and realize both sides are playing us like a fiddle for personal power?  They don’t give a f*ck about you or me. Further, they really do not care about our country 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Funny true story. I just happened to be wearing my Bills Beast jersey that day and then found to it about him being on the show.  I  was going to watch it anyway.

i like Bill Maher.  I think his show is entertaining.  Used to be better before he became Democrat back pocket boy.  Now he's not much different than Colbert and Noah and Kimmel and the rest of 'em.

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

When will everyone wake up and realize both sides are playing us like a fiddle for personal power?  They don’t give a f*ck about you or me. Further, they really do not care about our country 

A freakin' men.

this is totally where I'm at. This whole thing is all about posturing for the next election  in the quest for more money and more power.  That's it.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Wow, straight to insults. Shows your views lack substance and any ability to withstand criticism. Again, I never defended anyone or any position. You, on the other hand, can only attack one side, while blindly defending the other. You are the epitome of the brainwashed minions of both the Democrats and Republicans. 

Amen El Guapo. It’s a shame more people don’t realize this.  Politics is simply the battle for power, money, and influence. 

I think more people are waking up to this fact, but unfortunately for every 1 El Guapo there are 1000 Buffalobarts. 

Edited by dubs