Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0 - Bills take OT Jawaan Taylor; 2.0 WR DK Metcalf

YoloinOhio

I'm starting to think that it may come down to Metcalf or Oliver unless the Bills trade down.   I think Taylor will be gone, and I think post combine he's the only offensive lineman worth a top ten pick.  

On 1/18/2019 at 7:32 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I think Gary is pretty fast 

I agree.  Physically, he could probably play either spot.  Reportedly, he interviewed pretty well. The question is where is he most comfortable, and is that where the Bills would want to play him, or would McDermott want to take advantage of his versatility and move him around to confuse offenses.  I wouldn't be against drafting him, but the Bills would want to have a pretty good idea how they would want to use him before they draft him rather than trying to figure it out after.  

3 hours ago, DJB said:

Just an fyi Daniel Jeremiah constructs his mocks from what he is hearing from NFL scouts and management not what he thinks should happen 

Interesting that he said "the Bills would like to find a big, fast receiver" as if that's something he has heard, after the Bills downplayed that kind of thing in their press conferences.

• Like (+1) 1