oh and I want to add 

One Giant Leap for Billskind

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Could anyone really have done much better than he did with what he was given (or not given) around him, especially as a rookie?

He had the “Hero Ball” mentality in college too (that it was on him to win no matter what was around him) and that did not change here. I think that was part of why the Bills liked him, that he could survive the rebuild. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Could anyone really have done much better than he did with what he was given (or not given) around him, especially as a rookie?

I get the hype, but I think that’s a stretch.  He did well in spots and not so well in others.  I think he’s shown the signs that he can get there. 

He’s not Manning yet....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Virgil said:

I get the hype, but I think that’s a stretch.  He did well in spots and not so well in others.  I think he’s shown the signs that he can get there. 

He’s not Manning yet....

to your point exactly   

neither was Manning in his first season 

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

brace yourself here comes the "yeah, but" ers

too late  LOL 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

With both Manning and Luck, you knew they’d get there.  

Both had the same problems in INDY   

Lack of a great supporting cast and defense.

We have the defense and I am very positive we will see a better supporting cast on offense.   

I don't need to see Josh be a 5 K passing QB.  Give me passing skills, and his running skills and WR's that don't drop 40 + % of the passes and we should see success.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Cue the Queue of haters!!!

I thought he played much better after injury as it appeared he processed game better.  An off-season spent on throwing and footwork fundamentals coupled with OTAs and a full camp getting #1 reps in same offense should prove beneficial.  This is what he controls and has to strive for.

As for getting better OLine and Skill players, OBD has to deliver on that.  If so, this kid could have a strong second year.  He is very good with play action so an improved running game will help him and receivers.

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

I thought he played much better after injury as it appeared he processed game better.  An off-season spent on throwing and footwork fundamentals coupled with OTAs and a full vamp getting #1 reps in same offense should prove beneficial.  This is what he controls and has to strive for.

As for getting better OLine and Skill players, OBD has to deliver on that.  If so, this kid could have a strong second year.  He is very good with play action so an improved running game will help him and receivers.

the extra bench time may have been what he needed and that may be why McD started Nate. 

IMO  ....   Many of the rookie blunders were gone at the end of the season.  

We saw progress and not stagnation.  

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who would have predicted our leading rusher would be josh Allen.

I wil bet this is the first time the bills ever the same player lead in both rushing and passing.  I dont think Flutie ever did, might be wrong.

And he missed 1/4 of the season.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I thought he played much better after injury as it appeared he processed game better.  An off-season spent on throwing and footwork fundamentals coupled with OTAs and a full camp getting #1 reps in same offense should prove beneficial.  This is what he controls and has to strive for.

Add up all those factors and it is hard to imagine he wont improve dramatically.  I am confident he wil have a better supporting cast, after all one of his leading  receivers was a rookie UDFA that we had cut once before in the season, that say al you need to know about our receiving corps.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Add up all those factors and it is hard to imagine he wont improve dramatically.  I am confident he wil have a better supporting cast, after all one of his leading  receivers was a rookie UDFA that we had cut once before in the season, that say al you need to know about our receiving corps.

and the 2nd leading receiver couldn't catch a cold last season.  

our "go to RZ" guy couldn't catch a cold this season

and now the b-tard is in the playoffs 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He had the “Hero Ball” mentality in college too (that it was on him to win no matter what was around him) and that did not change here. I think that was part of why the Bills liked him, that he could survive the rebuild. 

I liked Bruce Arians description of Allen, which he likened to Luck: "Yeah, he's wearing a Superman cape. Luck had that on too when I was with him in Indy."

He'll learn to take the easy play every now and again. Seen him look at his checkdowns consistently this year and decide, "Nah." Kind of refreshing when you compare it to Tyrod, but yeah, sometimes just dump it off and get those five or six yards. Kid wants to make a play on every snap, he'll learn to reel that in and learn when to go for it and when to dial it down.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

and the 2nd leading receiver couldn't catch a cold last season.  

our "go to RZ" guy couldn't catch a cold this season

and now the b-tard is in the playoffs 

Just think, Kelvin Benjamin might end up with a ring this year, hope like hell he does (meaning Brady wont get to the SB).

So much for what i was always taught about hard work and effort and you wil be rewarded, the laziest player I can recall for a long time in the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

Josh Allen: Bills are 'looking to build something special'

Veteran linebacker Lorenzo Alexander believes the Buffalo Bills have the talent to place themselves in position to do "something special" in 2019.

Quarterback Josh Allen, who will enter his second season under center, agrees emphatically with Alexander's projection.

"One-hundred percent," Allen said, via the Buffalo News. "I think, if you look at this past year, we weren't all that far off from being there this year.

I'd say there were a few games that got away from us, but for the most part, you can change four or five plays and the season might be a different story. So I definitely agree with him."

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Just think, Kelvin Benjamin might end up with a ring this year, hope like hell he does (meaning Brady wont get to the SB).

So much for what i was always taught about hard work and effort and you wil be rewarded, the laziest player I can recall for a long time in the playoffs.

grumble  grumble grumble grumble    rat ****rd

27 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Pretty remarkable season considering garbage online and WRS. Now let's shore up the Oline and get him a legit #1 wr and #1 te.

Edited by LABILLBACKER