We’re going to need a bigger boat

flomoe

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

tc8b23cc441100e8a3215b6290b1e3c23--classic-films-movie-characters.jpg.88ae6d3d75455e5941716ae3b36f466d.jpg

Robert Shaw was one of the all time greats.   Love every one of his movies.  It's a shame he died young.

He's like the Bo Jackson of actors.  John Cazale was the Gale Sayers.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Robert Shaw was one of the all time greats.   Love every one of his movies.  It's a shame he died young.

He's like the Bo Jackson of actors.  John Cazale was the Gale Sayers.

Word. Colonel Hessler in Battle of the Bulge is one that sticks out for me, as well as one of the villainous Bond assassins in From Russia With Love. Great actor  

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

How do they know that they will not be shark snacks?

"She was just this big beautiful gentle giant wanting to use our boat as a scratching post," 

LOL. I'm sure she got that big by constantly being late for dinner. I'm guessing the fact that she was already dining on a readily available meal of sperm whale had nothing at all to do with her lack of aggressiveness during this "encounter." ;) 

"Ramsey and other divers were able to swim next to the great white, but warned boaters and other divers to stay away from the dead sperm whale site due to safety issues." 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Word. Colonel Hessler in Battle of the Bulge is one that sticks out for me, as well as one of the villainous Bond assassins in From Russia With Love. Great actor  

The whole sequence on the train in that movie is the high point of the entire Bond series for me.

"You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees"   :lol:

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The whole sequence on the train in that movie is the high point of the entire Bond series for me.

"You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees"   :lol:

Calling Bond "old chap" during that train sequence was also classic--Bond no likey that

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/18/2019 at 1:46 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Hooper:  “That’s a twenty footer”.

Quint:  “Twenty five.  Three tons of him”.

That entire scene never gets old.

"Hey Chiefy, next time you just ask me which line to pull, right?"

That's one of my favorite lines.

The whole movie and Quint's character are just f-ing fantastic.