If you could add ANY former (non QB) Bill in history to this team now who would it be

Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Interesting as I would have thought Rueben Brown would be the next OL taken after Hull given how bad our guards and interior line is.  

Actually, I was thinking of Joe D. or Reggie McKenzie as the one I'd pick.  Hull is a good pick though too.  Anyway, I'd start with the O-Line.

As I was sitting here thinking about this after I wrote my answer I wondered if there had ever been an "All Time Buffalo Bills" team announced.  I figured if there had been it would have been for the teams 50th anniversary but when I googled it I didn't see anything.  That would be a really interesting topic.  

Edited by chaccof

2 hours ago, timekills17 said:

Bruce.

Thurman was the first true all-purpose back; leading the league in yards multiple years in a row.

Jerry Rice said the best receiver in the NFL was Andre Reed, and he was the game breaking slot receiver before that was a thing.

EMo was big with great hands (really big when he got to Houston - he was damn near a TE then)

Jerry Butler was more dominant in his era then any of those three above.

OJ - a running back with world class Olympic speed that was bigger than many linebackers today - he's the only one I'd have to hesitate on.

But Bruce...he's the only one you literally could not game plan against.

Someone needs to explain this to Marshall Faulk because he seems to take the mantle of all purpose back