If you could add ANY former (non QB) Bill in history to this team now who would it be

Alphadawg7

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Instantly makes every player on the line better. Well, every player on the whole defense better for that matter.

On offense I think Moulds is a good call. However I'm going to try and be different and name a player I was thinking about a few days ago because I how much I just loved the way he played...

Fred Jackson. I want more of those stiff arms

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Bruce of course.  In his prime there has been nobody better.

Now don't take this as a knock, because Bruce was my favorite player growing up. One of my earliest memories of watching the bills with my dad was after a Bruce sack, I thought everyone was booing him. And my dad clearly demonstrated that they were in fact yelling BRUUUUUUUUUCCCEEE, and we stood up and joined the crowd from our living room. 

But I have seen a lot of old film on Lawrence Taylor (the OG LT) and heard interviews from his opponents, and I think he gives ....wait a second.....LT played LB... Disregard.

Jesus, I need to go home. Is it 3 yet?!

14 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

Now don't take this as a knock, because Bruce was my favorite player growing up. One of my earliest memories of watching the bills with my dad was after a Bruce sack, I thought everyone was booing him. And my dad clearly demonstrated that they were in fact yelling BRUUUUUUUUUCCCEEE, and we stood up and joined the crowd from our living room. 

But I have seen a lot of old film on Lawrence Taylor (the OG LT) and heard interviews from his opponents, and I think he gives ....wait a second.....LT played LB... Disregard.

Jesus, I need to go home. Is it 3 yet?!

Ah, banker's hours? :)