If you could add ANY former (non QB) Bill in history to this team now who would it be

Alphadawg7

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

him opposite Hughes means less time for opposing QBs, while our QB gets 3+ seconds!

Totally agree BuffaloHokie13, just passing on the thoughts of many TBD members; its Arena Football now and defense no longer matters!

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Pete Metzelaars (honorable mention, Keith McKeller, who was the "K" in "K-Gun"), so that Josh would have a bona fine TE receiving and blocking threat, and who could've made the Miami last drive catch for the W. 

We still miss the playoffs if he makes that catch though :nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

Most GMs say you always draft the best player available regardless of need.  With that thought in mind, I'm taking OJ.

Then again, QB is the most important position in the modern NFL and Josh is still unproven, so I'm taking Jim Kelly.

And since QBs are so important, you really need someone to disrupt the opposing QB, so I'm taking Bruce Smith.

I'm conflicted.  

10 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Most GMs say you always draft the best player available regardless of need.  With that thought in mind, I'm taking OJ.

Then again, QB is the most important position in the modern NFL and Josh is still unproven, so I'm taking Jim Kelly.

And since QBs are so important, you really need someone to disrupt the opposing QB, so I'm taking Bruce Smith.

I'm conflicted.  

how could it possibly be anyone but Juice, the greatest man on O in franchise history, there isn't even 2nd place on that list to consider

• Like (+1) 1

hands down no one other than Bruce. The best pass rusher that ever lived. Took over games and scared the shite out of opposing qbs! Would love to see him flying around the edge and bury Brady.

Edited by Wsam4031
  • Like (+1) 2

IK Enemkpali. ;) He would've probably straight up punched Gronk in the nose over the Tre hit. From the LOL Archives, "Rex Ryan wants to build a bully in Buffalo. He now has a jawbreaker in camp." https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/bills-claim-ex-jets-lb-enemkpali-punched-geno-report-article-1.2323594

• Haha (+1) 1