Marc's 1st Mock Draft with projected traded

RPbillsfan

Your free agency signings are completely unrealistic. A lot of teams have a lot of cap space. There is no way we'll get the top 2 O line and top WR available. We might get one of them

16 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

I project Flacco going to the Redskins in a trade

Flacco to Washington makes little sense. They have aging QBs already. They might draft one and be done with the Smith era. But Flacco makes little sense.

22 hours ago, MJS said:

That's a lot of assumptions. Reminds me of economics.

Thats right. I bet Jax takes on Flacco before any other QB. I dont see marrone and coughlin wanting tk deal with a rookie after all the talent they amassed on thst team. Theyll be signing flacco, trading for eli,  or foles. Count it.

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

OP referring to himself in the 3rd person?  

Projected traded?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Does RP stand for “role-playing”? Because the OP is assuming a hell of a lot here. Then doesn’t make a pick for the Bills? I am having trouble making sense of this.

And it’s QUINNEN Williams. 

Isn’t there a rule that OPs have to actually engage in threads they start after posting?

RpBills fan, you’ve been here long enough to know the Thread OP must stay with his thread and interact with posters comments. Even more so when the topic is so vague “Jimbob assumes..”

Its Championship Weekend so I’m cutting you some slack and killing the thread. Next time, I’ll require a note from your Mom or an obituary article.

• Haha (+1) 3