Mel Kiper Mocks — 1.0 DT Rashan Gary 2.0 DK Metcalf

YoloinOhio

Draftwire at USA Today has a 4 rd mock with trades. Has the Bills trading down with Atlanta. The Bills with the #14 pick take (WR) DK Metcalf. With their 2nd rd pick the Bills take (C) Garrett Bradbury. With the other 2nd rd pick from ATL, the Bills take (OT) Andre Dillard. With their 3rd rd pick the Bills take (RB) Devin Singletary. Finally they take another (WR) Emanuel Hall and (DT) Renell Wren. This would be a great draft. They address the offensive line, get their #1 and slot WRs, Shady's replacement and a DT. 

• Like (+1) 5

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, njbuff said:

Here we go with the 8,678,654,925 mocks even before the combine.

I sort of agree on the one hand, but I do enjoy looking at mocks none the less, mainly because I don't watch college ball, so the mocks help me learn a bit more about the players. I remember when I was a kid, the draft just seemed to be this thing that happened and didn't really get too much attention. These days I swear there are some people who prefer this time of year to the actual season.

Some people just get caught up in the little details of things and obsess over them to the point of insanity. I believe we're collectively known as MEN. 

On 1/17/2019 at 2:11 PM, Chemical said:

Wouldnt you hate to pass on AJ green for Marcel Dareus?

what I’m trying to say is I agree with the sentiment but how do you know who the best player is?

I would rather have a healthy JJ Watt type of player and that is who Gary reminds me of. 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, CajunBillsBacker said:

That’s what I’m leaning, depends on free agency, but I’d be thrilled if the Bills came away with this in the first three rounds....

1) Jonah Williams

2) AJ Brown

3) Isaac Nauta

You’ve gone total offense in rounds 1-3, and I agree entirely.

It seems that no matter which BPA we pick, will fill a position of need, so I’ll trust McBeane and their scouts.  We just have too many positions of need.

Right now, Josh need targets and protection - a LT,  a WR, TE, a road grader at OG, a center, etc.

Our already top five D can be addressed in rounds 4-7 and free agency.

I would maybe take Metcalf if he lasts til round 2, but would be happy w/AJ Brown.

As always, JMHO.

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

They probably used calipers and pinched his bicep.  There is no way ANYONE on the planet is 1.6% body fat.  Not even roided geared up competitive bodybuilders get that lean.

Agree there's no way that's accurate. One of those roided-up bodybuilders told me he can get down to 3% for competition. He said he almost kills himself to do so.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Seahawks... very interesting.  

They only have 4 picks in the whole draft, and no 2nd rounder. So unless he falls to them at 27 overall in the 1st which is very unlikely i can’t see them moving up, unless they package next year’s 1st