The tough times of Nickell Robey-Coleman

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Another sad story about a former Bills player grieving. I always like NRC. Hopefully he can find peace with tragedy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles-rams/post/_/id/39705/lifetime-of-sorrow-hasnt-taken-everything-from-rams-cb-nickell-robey-coleman

nice story  thanks 

KJ - Thanks for sharing.  I don’t normally talk about it, but my mom died unexpectedly on my 40th birthday, and my middle son was born at 28 weeks at only 2lbs. 4 ounces.  On top of it there were severe complications with my wife who almost died several times.  God willing Ryan is great, and Diane came through it after months of treatment.

I only share this personal info. As I might have some small understanding of how he must feel.  I was very blessed not to lose my wife or son, but there isn’t a day I don’t thank God for their health and my mom’s peace.

i wish only the best for NCR, and am sure he must have a good support network to get him through it.  A parent should never have to bury their child.  I can only imagine his pain.  God bless NCR AND I’ll say prayers for you.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

KJ - Thanks for sharing.  I don’t normally talk about it, but my mom died unexpectedly on my 40th birthday, and my middle son was born at 28 weeks at only 2lbs. 4 ounces.  On top of it there were severe complications with my wife who almost died several times.  God willing Ryan is great, and Diane came through it after months of treatment.

I only share this personal info. As I might have some small understanding of how he must feel.  I was very blessed not to lose my wife or son, but there isn’t a day I don’t thank God for their health and my mom’s peace.

i wish only the best for NCR, and am sure he must have a good support network to get him through it.  A parent should never have to bury their child.  I can only imagine his pain.  God bless NCR AND I’ll say prayers for you.

Sorry NRC.

8 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Always liked him. A question: was the PI called against him in London (v Jax) the worst and most game-deciding call against the Bills since the late 1990s (Just give it to him plus Home Run forward lateral)?

It ranks right up there, that's for sure.

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know everyone hates him now but Dareus has had some awful deaths in his life. 

Any death is awful. The question is how the affected handle it, along with their general attitude. That's where there's a big difference between MD and NRC, hence the difference in how each is viewed.

44 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know everyone hates him now but Dareus has had some awful deaths in his life. 

No everyone does NOT hate him.  Your hate has colored your view.

I hate that he gave up trying with Bills and wasted all the opportunities the Bills gave him and all of the help they tried to give him but not hate the player and if I met him would tell him so.

19 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Officially rooting for the Rams now. Please excuse me for a while, it appears to be getting a bit wet under my eyes, need to find some kleenex.

Will be rooting for him and Robert Woods now that Chargers and Colts are out of playoffs. The worst result for me would be a KC - NE Superbowl.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Thanks for the post; it’s heartbreaking for his losses and uplifting at the same time in terms of how he’s using what’s happened to him for motivation; he could just as easily have folded and gone into a downward spiral and who could’ve blamed him?

Youre right No Huddle.  It is so hard to put you’re pants on everyday and keep moving forward.