Pegulas get rid of Harbor Center Execs/Russ Brandon wanna-bes

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Act your age, not your wanker size?????

What is the universal unit of wanker measurement? Inches? Feet? Angstroms? 

This is too tricky for me, I won’t touch that with a pole of any size. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

are you aware of the terms of their dismissal? might they have gotten a parachute if they resigned? i don't know to be honest but i can think of a myriad of reasons to not fight it. they did, through their attorney, deny the allegations, from day one.

from the article, Fattey, "... developed a "spotless reputation" in his 14 years in the hockey community...".  sexual predators do not suddenly emerge over night, they tend to have other episodes in their past that may possibly portend such actions. a "spotless reputation" does not seem to suggest that.

again, i have no idea whether they are guilty or not. i don't like to see a man's reputation besmirched nor his life destroyed because of a false allegation. i only hope that justice was served here. that everyone is ready to jump on the guilty bandwagon is troubling in this day and age.

I'm on the truth bandwagon.  Screaming SJW is no more credible than screaming GUILTY.  The news articles had claims and denials.  Those are not all that useful in discerning the truth.  It doesn't have  all the facts but one of the facts is that they resigned.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I went to Brick Bar about 20 years ago. Thought it was definitely a college age (if that) bar at that time. Maybe it was the after after after party. 

oV  splits in my college days.  Many pounded there 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This group of people went to Brick Bar for an after-party???

That place was a dive filled with illegal kids when I last frequented it, admittedly about 25 years ago!  

Has it improved since?  Seems like a strange choice for this crowd. 

We used to hang out there all the time back in the day when I went to Canisius.  I wonder if they have the $10 all you could drink special?

21 hours ago, Foxx said:

it's a crazy ***** world when all that is required for your termination is an allegation.

It is ridiculous that it's that way. I hate how people who weren't there act like they know what happened.

It's also ridiculous how usually only men get in trouble and fired for this stuff. I've personally been around several occassions in the past year alone where it was actually women who were sexually harrassing / assaulting men. If the men were to complain about it though they'd be "pansies" etc. Women get enjoyment out of destroying men's lives on the other hand.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Augie said:

What is the universal unit of wanker measurement? Inches? Feet? Angstroms? 

This is too tricky for me, I won’t touch that with a pole of any size. 

Maybe you have what it takes to make her team?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6606367/I-select-penis-length-Female-German-mens-football-coach-slam-sexism.html

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If a male coach said "I pick my team based on breast size" he'd be fired immediately and under a lot of scrutiny.

A female coach says something that sexist and nothing happens to her. Women are far more sexist than men and they get away with it. Must be nice.

22 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This group of people went to Brick Bar for an after-party???

That place was a dive filled with illegal kids when I last frequented it, admittedly about 25 years ago!  

Has it improved since?  Seems like a strange choice for this crowd. 

so..i guess I am that creepy old dude as I have been in the Brick a couple times in the last year with my nephews. The same place as it was in the 80's , just no cases of OV splits any more. They still have 2 of them sitting behind the bar so when old farts like me roll in there, which is A LOT..they can show them for old times sake.

20 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, the moral of the story, and it comes in handy in all of life, is.............DON’T BE A JERK! 

the real moral is just be a sales knucklehead like me and have no influence over anyone else' career...then you can be as jerky as ya want!!!?

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

It always amazes me to see the # of "executives" out there who have no idea on how to "act" as an executive.

Wait, it doesn't mean "use my prestige and authority to seduce young women"?

Some guys never learn when call it quits.  I happily left the office holiday party at 10pm and let the youngsters and sales guys carry on till the wee hours.  I had my time in that crowd....you gotta know when your time is over.

4 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

If a male coach said "I pick my team based on breast size" he'd be fired immediately and under a lot of scrutiny.

A female coach says something that sexist and nothing happens to her. Women are far more sexist than men and they get away with it. Must be nice.

Obviously you are not familiar with the concept of sarcasm. This female coach of a male team was dealing with a bunch of silly sexist questions about her ability to coach men. This was her attempt to make a joke of it. She nailed it. Bravo.

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Obviously you are not familiar with the concept of sarcasm. This female coach of a male team was dealing with a bunch of silly sexist questions about her ability to coach men. This was her attempt to make a joke of it. She nailed it. Bravo.

It doesn't matter. If a male "joked" about that he'd still be fired.

She's a sexist pig.

And men are asked disrespectful questions all the time. They don't fire back with saying it's sexist. And they certainly wouldn't be able to reply about women's breast sizes. That type of "sarcastic joke" would get them terminated and you know it.

Edited by suorangefan4

7 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

It doesn't matter. If a male "joked" about that he'd still be fired.

She's a sexist pig.

And men are asked disrespectful questions all the time. They don't fire back with saying it's sexist. And they certainly wouldn't be able to reply about women's breast sizes. That type of "sarcastic joke" would get them terminated and you know it.

Don't be a snowflake.

• Haha (+1) 2

On January 18, 2019 at 12:25 PM, suorangefan4 said:

Dude settle down.  If she was joking she was joking.  If she was serious just try out for another team.

Edited by 4merper4mer

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:13 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A lot were hanging out there when they were in Canisius High...let alone Canisius College!

Haha, very true, I didn't go to Canisius High School, but I did go to college there.  

• Like (+1) 1