Lorenzo’s contract details

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

It’s ok... we probably would never seen it if he kept this on the other thread.  It would’ve gotten lost in the 104 replies

LOL

I'm not trying to be a dick but he could have just edited the title of his thread.  

If people are that lazy to read a thread then they deserve to miss out.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

I’m fine with a separate thread.  Easy to capture, and yes he is worth what he will paid.  Love the Kyle went out as it was special,but wished he would have given one more year as he could still play well.  I’m sure he has other interests with children and his volunteer work.

Great that Lorax. Is up for the Walter Payton award.  Thanks for sharing OP.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

I'm not trying to be a dick but he could have just edited the title of his thread.  

If people are that lazy to read a thread then they deserve to miss out.  

Right and I mean no disrespect either but see things differently.  Even with an edited title, you have to go an search through a bunch of pages until you find the article.  Let’s say that he changes the title and posts the link on page 10, but the time we see it, the thread could be up to 20 pages.  That means we have to go through a number of pages before we find the article about the extension.

It doesn’t have to do with laziness and much as it has to do with accessibility and readibility,  

Thats why I prefer and entirely different thread.  It seems like the people who don’t feel the same are constantly voicing their opinion on the issue.  I guess we all have our own individual preferences.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, offyourocker said:

I am guessing the Bills plan on going after a OLB in free agency.  It is really deep at that position and a perfect opportunity to take a step up.  Lorax will have a more limited role on the field 

I don’t see why.  He played his best football last year.  He’s really only getting better.  As crazy at that sounds considering his age, it’s true.  He should be our full time starting OLB that pass rushes as well

12 hours ago, davspo said:

Very reasonable.  I guessed it was $5 mil guaranteed.  Great deal for the Bills.  

I was thinking about the same. For the numbers he put up this contract is a great deal for the Bills. Glad he will be back and hope he has another good year in him. 

Edited by Turk71

Good for Zo. He's probably been our most consistent player since the play-off game last year. 

He's one player I wish was on the Bills for most of his career. Also, like a previous poster stated in this thread, It'd be great to get Thomas Davis in here on a 1- year deal to help Milano and Edmunds along. 

Edited by Captain Murica

16 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Right and I mean no disrespect either but see things differently.  Even with an edited title, you have to go an search through a bunch of pages until you find the article.  Let’s say that he changes the title and posts the link on page 10, but the time we see it, the thread could be up to 20 pages.  That means we have to go through a number of pages before we find the article about the extension.

It doesn’t have to do with laziness and much as it has to do with accessibility and readibility,  

Thats why I prefer and entirely different thread.  It seems like the people who don’t feel the same are constantly voicing their opinion on the issue.  I guess we all have our own individual preferences.  

yep...

as of this moment,  his original post has fallen off the first page and likely into oblivion.

the less user on user shade thrown the healthier the forum.

topics of interest rise (a select few) and those that aren't will fall (thousands).

the real mods can clean up when needed.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

104 posts is so many pages?   the microwave society.  

they have this feature that you click and it brings you to where you last read and or posted.   

why else do you think they have implemented new rules to limit duplicate threads?  

New Restricted Prospects Member Group

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

104 posts is so many pages?   the microwave society.  

they have this feature that you click and it brings you to where you last read and or posted.   

why else do you think they have implemented new rules to limit duplicate threads?  

New Restricted Prospects Member Group

This is for New Members.  

Like I said, everyone has their own individual preferences.  It seems that calling people out over something so arbitrary is futile.  

On 1/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, GunnerBill said:

Solid move. I genuinely think he didn't want to go anywhere else. If the bills moved on from him I think he'd have called it a day.

His kids were telling their friends in school that mom said they were moving back to Arizona this winter so I was wondering if the Bills were not all-in on him returning............but kid's are notoriously unreliable sources.:flirt:

Now get another LB and let Lorax focus on rushing the passer more.    

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Good for Zo. He's probably been our most consistent player since the play-off game last year. 

He's one player I wish was on the Bills for most of his career. Also, like a previous poster stated in this thread, It'd be great to get Thomas Davis in here on a 1- year deal to help Milano and Edmunds along. 

...a very fair deal and one year makes sense....at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if has similar success in 2019, stays injury free, and finds the year enjoyable, that another one year return may cross his mind.......he would know best as he's too proud and honest to just hang around......this was a GREAT find....

7 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Except for all of the "Carolina yet again" posts on here complaining that's all McBeane will look at, and that would veritably crash & explode the server room (is there still such a thing?)

• Haha (+1) 1