About Tom Brady and the Patriots

Ice bowl 67

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-wipe-your-phone-or-tablet-before-selling/

Step 5: Reset the phone again using the same method as in step 1. Repeat the dummy data load a few more times to ensure all your original data is overwritten.

Step 6: Perform a final reset.

Log in to your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com/devices and find the phone you just wiped. Remove it from your account.

Final steps

Once the wipe is complete, remember to also revoke access to the phone from services such as Facebook and Google. To remove devices from your Google account, head to myaccount.google.com, click on Sign-in & security > Device activity & notifications and find the model you have wiped.

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

There is no accidental way to brick a phone

get too close to a very large magnet 

extreme heat - like on the dashboard of your car int he Arizona heat. 

running along the beach and dropping it in salt water  

those are just 3 examples 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-wipe-your-phone-or-tablet-before-selling/

Step 5: Reset the phone again using the same method as in step 1. Repeat the dummy data load a few more times to ensure all your original data is overwritten.

Step 6: Perform a final reset.

Log in to your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com/devices and find the phone you just wiped. Remove it from your account.

Final steps

Once the wipe is complete, remember to also revoke access to the phone from services such as Facebook and Google. To remove devices from your Google account, head to myaccount.google.com, click on Sign-in & security > Device activity & notifications and find the model you have wiped.

sit on a very large magnet 

Why go through all that trouble its easier to take a hammer to it. Its not like he is going to use it again

4 Ways You’ll Accidentally Damage Your Cell Phone

http://local.targetpcinc.com/smartphones/4-ways-youll-accidentally-damage-your-cell-phone/

I clearly nailed 2 of the 4.  I used to test cell phones.  I know what is good for them and what isn't 

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Why go through all that trouble its easier to take a hammer to it. Its not like he is going to use it again

LOL   It's' called RECYCLING.  

You may not use it but it can be donated to groups like a Veteran for FREE.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

4 Ways You’ll Accidentally Damage Your Cell Phone

clearly 2 of the 4. 

LOL   It's' called RECYCLING.  

You may not use it but it can be donated to groups like a Veteran for FREE.  

Yeah cause most celebrities donate their old phones to charity. Better yet he can put it up on ebay

5 clicks on the phone verses getting a hammer and risking the battery exploding?  ....   Umm  OK  

Just now, Chris66 said:

Yeah cause most celebrities donate their old phones to charity. Better yet he can put it up on ebay

the old celebrities excuse 

a noble cause 

Cell Phones For Soldiers - Donate Mobile Phones for Charity

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Tom Brady destroyed his own phone, you don't do that unless you have something to hide. Just like if the NFL didn't destroy those tapes other teams fans would be demanding that they are stripped of that super bowl win. The reason the rest of the country hates the Patriots is their own doing. I hope they lose so I can at least watch the super bowl this year, I really can't stand them anymore.

People hate them because they win so much.

11 minutes ago, Success said:

People hate them because they win so much.

its more the attitude.   It's not necessarily the cockiness you regularly see but  the smugness.  

the "everyone doesn't like us" whining .  Win w/o stretching and breaking the rules for once. 

Win w/o thug like moves intent on causing injury.  

Win w/o hugging the Ref's before a game

Win w/o clock mismanagement

Win w/o communications issues 

Win w/o letting the field be sloppy 

• Like (+1) 1

We would have statues of Brady and Belichick if they were Bills and  had won 5 SBs and been to 13 Championship games....we hate them because they absolutely own our team....the cheating stuff is way overblown IMO...they just out prepare teams and win with often less pure talent than the other teams....they don't make stupid mistakes, are disciplined and always make you pay if you mess up....also, no matter how much of a prick he is, McDaniels is a brilliant offensive mind....add Ernie Adams to that staff and you get a 18 year dynasty....

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

its more the attitude.   It's not necessarily the cockiness you regularly see but  the smugness.  

the "everyone doesn't like us" whining .  Win w/o stretching and breaking the rules for once. 

Win w/o thug like moves intent on causing injury.  

Win w/o hugging the Ref's before a game

Win w/o clock mismanagement

Win w/o communications issues 

Win w/o letting the field be sloppy 

For me, it’s a little bit Belichick, but mostly the fans.

The fans have actually made me contemplate  whether I’d want the Bills to win as much as they have.  Is it worth turning into an arrogant cartoon character with zero self-awareness?

I can’t stand that fan base.  That’s what it boils down to for me.  

8 minutes ago, Success said:

For me, it’s a little bit Belichick, but mostly the fans.

The fans have actually made me contemplate  whether I’d want the Bills to win as much as they have.  Is it worth turning into an arrogant cartoon character with zero self-awareness?

I can’t stand that fan base.  That’s what it boils down to for me.  

Mr Mumbles.  Always a dick to nearly everyone 

and his false platitudes fool no one   

again ... players or fanbase 

It's not necessarily the cockiness you regularly see but  the smugness

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mr Mumbles.  Always a dick to nearly everyone 

and his false platitudes fool no one   

again ... players or fanbase 

It's not necessarily the cockiness you regularly see but  the smugness

if only he had something to be smug about

36 minutes ago, row_33 said:

if only he had something to be smug about

an often unjustified feeling of being pleased with oneself or with oneʼs situation or achievements the sense of smugness that can come with too many easy victories

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/smugness

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

an often unjustified feeling of being pleased with oneself or with oneʼs situation or achievements the sense of smugness that can come with too many easy victories

Thats not BB at all he never talks about the teams accomplishments. He just doesnt like the media never did.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, Thunderstruck said:

Brady has obviously had a great career. I wouldn't want to see him go out with an ugly career-ending injury. It would not be fitting for one of the all-time great QBs.

I would much rather see a team play press man-to-man coverage, crowd the LOS to shut down the dink-and-dunk, and watch Brady fail miserably at trying to beat that defense with downfield throws. I would rather see him getting frequently knocked down and sacked because he cannot get rid of the ball as quickly as he is accustomed to and I would enjoy watching him scream at his linemen and teammates, and cry to the refs every time he gets hit and constantly ask them to throw flags.

Finally, I would like to see the blank stares of a stadium full of frustrated, defeated Pats fans in the final minutes of the game, but we all know that would never happen because their fans run for the hills as soon as they realize things are not going their way. (not this game, of course, because it is not a home game)

That's what is so frustrating watching him over the years.  The ONLY time you beat this team is when you execute this game plan.  No other, ONLY this one.  Take away his short passing game, and run game, force him to hold the ball just a little bit longer, and yes, sometimes he still beats you, but by playing this type of pressure defense, you stand a chance.  It's that, well, simple on paper, much harder to execute, of course.  BUT, it IS the right defensive plan.

As to the OP, I hate the Patriots as well, and want them to lose Sunday, BUT, no arguing that Brady is the GOAT, for me it's not even close.

Tim-

29 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

were you old enough to remember them gushing over Vince Lombardi?

Belichick has tripled the accomplishments and then some of Lombardi.

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1