About Tom Brady and the Patriots

Ice bowl 67

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So he was suspended four games because he's an example of hard work and determination?

They lost a first round pick because he's an example of hard work and determination?

They paid a million dollar fine because he's an example of hard work and determination?

Just because people think it's bogus doesn't make it bogus.

Dude's a cheater. He gets the asterisk.

It was a sham.  That Wells report was flimsy.

I really don’t think Brady did anything.  It’s not really his style, either.  Hoodie is the evil one.

It’s not Brady or Belichick that I dislike.  It’s Gronkowski and Edelman.

I believe they both will be suffering for many years based on the hits and nagging injuries.

I actually think Edelman is an amazing talent, because he seems to get open almost every time, he catches practically everything, and he doesn’t fumble even though he routinely gets clobbered.  He just seems like a jerk.

P.S.   Why did the Chargers let Edelman get wide open so much, with ten yards to the nearest defender?

2 hours ago, Success said:

I really don’t think Brady did anything.  It’s not really his style, either.  Hoodie is the evil one.

5 Lombardis....check

15 out of 17 AECE titles...check

10th straight AFCE title game...check.

14 Pro Bowls....check

4 SB MVP awards....check.....

30-3 vs Buffalo...check

3 NFL MVP awards...check....

SUMMARY: the guy sucks and there is no way in hell any of those accolades were possible without 24/7/365 cheating.....blasphemy otherwise......think maybe some perennial "fine whiners" need new material or refreshed Pampers?...Jesus.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

5 Lombardis....check

14 Pro Bowls....check

30-3 vs Buffalo...check

SUMMARY: the guy sucks and there is no way in hell any of those accolades were possible without 24/7/365 cheating.....blasphemy otherwise......think maybe some perennial "fine whiners" need new material or refreshed Pampers?...Jesus.....

Four game suspension...check

Million dollar fine....check

Lost first round draft pick...check.

Verified cheaters...check.

All the wins in the world do not change the fact that he is a full-goose bozo verified cheater.

And for the record: I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about my opinion. What you won't see me do is listen to an opinion that differs from mine and announce that Patriot* jock-sniffers need a new Brady* onesie to sleep in each night while they pretend they're Gisele.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

5 Lombardis....check

14 Pro Bowls....check

30-3 vs Buffalo...check

This is one of the Unsolved Mysteries of our time.

There is no question that Brady*** is a great NFL QB.  One of the greatest.

Belicheck*** is a great NFL HC.  One of the greatest.

I believe there is substantial evidence that they cheated at times, and skirted the rules very close to cheating at others.

I also believe they could have won most of the above without cheating

Which leaves the unsolved mystery - why?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Success said:

I agree that Belichick was probably behind it. The infamous “fumble chart” is not welcomed in New England. Brady went to great lengths to cover it up. Guilty as an accessory. Period. 

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe there is substantial evidence that they cheated at times, and skirted the rules very close to cheating at others.

Arrogance and greed? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Because D bags can't help themselves ?  B-)

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I agree that Belichick was probably behind it. The infamous “fumble chart” is not welcomed in New England. Brady went to great lengths to cover it up. Guilty as an accessory. Period. 

Arrogance and greed? 

The 2014 Patriots were just the 3rd team in the last 25 years to never have lost a fumble at home!  

very-interesting.jpg

subsidiary of gillette  (fake news) 

stickum.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Success said:

Tom Brady destroyed his own phone, you don't do that unless you have something to hide. Just like if the NFL didn't destroy those tapes other teams fans would be demanding that they are stripped of that super bowl win. The reason the rest of the country hates the Patriots is their own doing. I hope they lose so I can at least watch the super bowl this year, I really can't stand them anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Tom Brady destroyed his own phone, you don't do that unless you have something to hide. Just like if the NFL didn't destroy those tapes other teams fans would be demanding that they are stripped of that super bowl win. The reason the rest of the country hates the Patriots is their own doing. I hope they lose so I can at least watch the super bowl this year, I really can't stand them anymore.

Wells told Brady he didnt need the phone. Besides they already had the texts from the team issue phones.

Also unless you put your personal stuff on an sd catd( which iphones do not support) you better smash it because just deleting it will not get rid of it. 

Im a nobody and i smash all my old phones once i remove the card.

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Wells told Brady he didnt need the phone. Besides they already had the texts from the team issue phones.

Also unless you put your personal stuff on an sd catd( which iphones do not support) you better smash it because just deleting it will not get rid of it. 

Me too. I smash everything.  Buy a new car? Drive the old one in a brick wall.

New computer? Shoot up the old one with a shotgun. 

Get remarried?  Mur.....nevermind , you get the idea...

So, you are a pats*** fan huh? 

8 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

1) they have this thing called a RESET TO FACTORY settings that wipes out all you data.  

2) on some phones if you set the date to Jan 1 1970 the phone becomes useless 

destroy-iphone-brick-date-trick-523x800.

there is no need to physically destroy a phone 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

1) they have this thing called a RESET TO FACTORY settings that wipes out all you data.  

2) on some phones if you set the date to Jan 1 1970 the phone becomes useless 

destroy-iphone-brick-date-trick-523x800.

there is no need to physically destroy a phone 

Factory reset doesnt wipe the data. It just clears the space to have data put back on. Whats the difference between bricking or destroying its the same thing

Just now, Chris66 said:

Factory reset doesnt wipe the data. It just clears the space to have data put back on. Whats the difference between bricking or destroying its the same thing

One you can claim as an accident.  

physically smashing it  conveniently on the day its requested.