About Tom Brady and the Patriots

Ice bowl 67

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is anyone to the point where you hope Brady goes down with just enough of a minor injury to force him out of the game? I hate hate that team and am so sick of them. Last year every time Jacksonville laid a hit on Brady we were yelling Hit him harder! The Super Bowl was awesome last year! I am a huge KC fan this weekend!

No. They don't even ask Brady to do much anymore. Every pass is a screen, swing pass, dump off to an RB or a 10 to 15~ yard throw to a wide open Edelman. He has it made. 

Edited by quinnearlysghost88
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is correct. I would never wish injury on another person, regardless of who they are.

What we DO know is that he is a proven cheater, so nothing else really matters in my mind. The NFL world will tout him as the GOAT, because it lives off stuff like that, but the reality is that he has all the integrity of a shoelace and no matter how old I am, no matter where I rest my ass, he will always be a cheater first.

He didn’t cheat.  

He’s actually a great example of how hard work and determination can lead to success.  

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is anyone to the point where you hope Brady goes down with just enough of a minor injury to force him out of the game? I hate hate that team and am so sick of them. Last year every time Jacksonville laid a hit on Brady we were yelling Hit him harder! The Super Bowl was awesome last year! I am a huge KC fan this weekend!

No I want his career to be ended in a Bills blow out victory.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

I want Brady back next year, and the year after.... I want the Bills to kick the crap of Brady, Gronk, Behlichek, and watch Krafts face when we do it.

I want the Patriots to have an awesome team, 13-3, 14-2, and have the Bills just one win better. Every year I want to see them with a great team get held out of the championships by the Bills.

And we will.

I'd much rather have 2 wins inked in the schedule before the season starts, as they perpetually sit at 2-14 and have an empty stadium week after week.

That isn't special to the Patriots - I feel that way about the Phins and Jets too. 

We just helped give the greatest of all time that for twenty years, I certainly wouldn't feel guilty about something similar happening to us. 

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

No. They don't even ask Brady to do much anymore. Every pass is a screen, swing pass, dump off to an RB or a 10 to 15~ yard throw to a wide open Edelman. He has it made. 

you have to earn that kind of respect

so you are one of those who think if the D puts a little pressure on him then he will panic and lose?    ?

9 minutes ago, Success said:

He didn’t cheat.  

He’s actually a great example of how hard work and determination can lead to success.  

Yes he worked very hard to deflate those footballs. Almost as hard as he did to try and cover it up.

13 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Brady has always won with his brain more than his arm.  He has never really been a great deep thrower.

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

But people do it. I can't tell if it's just immaturity or stupidity. Someone here was wishing a spinal injury on Kiko recently; something akin to the Shazier injury was his preference.

Totally agree, pretty sad and an embarrassment to TBD! Does anybody remember this is a game - I am disappointed when the Bills lose but not to the point my life falla apart and I wish serious injury on someone!

13 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yes he worked very hard to deflate those footballs. Almost as hard as he did to try and cover it up.

Brady has always won with his brain more than his arm.  He has never really been a great deep thrower.

nobody with two cells rubbing together in their skulls believes in that deflate stuff do they?

it was some kind of payback for going easy on them for the videotaping.

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

nobody with two cells rubbing together in their skulls believes in that deflate stuff do they?

it was some kind of payback for going easy on them for the videotaping.

Oh so your theory is that it was just an NFL conspiracy to punish them for something they had already been punished for.?

I might be inclined to agree there being no merit to it at all if it wasnt for the destruction of evidence and non-cooperation. If there wasnt any truth to it then why destroy evidence and not cooperate.

Maybe the Lizard people were involved in this scheme on our flat planet.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

you have to earn that kind of respect

so you are one of those who think if the D puts a little pressure on him then he will panic and lose?    ?

i think he enjoys a clean pocket a lot. SD thought, hey we'll rush four and let our field of DBs make plays. That's the perfect way to lose. You have to blitz him. You have to give him different looks. You have to give him pressure up the middle. He's not mobile. Look at the blitzes that the Pats were giving Rivers. He was unable to get comfortable. Rushing four is a losing strategy. 

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The game being played in KC gives the Chiefs a chance. Not in Fixboro.

Last time Brady won a playoff game on the road was January 14, 2007, in San Diego.

Sure, NE doesn't play many road playoff games for Brady to win, but he still lost 3 other road games since.

Let's hope KC rises to the occasion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I would love Brady to play. The whole game and get hit multiple times and finish the game, but wouldn’t mind him getting some small injury that would only give him a week to heal up.  I too never want to see a player like Garroppo lose his season at the beginning of it.

I never wish for a career ending injury or something so serious he is out for a year.  It’s not my way or my faith as much as I want them to lose.  Rooting for someone to be permanently getting hurt is just wrong.

I don't want to see him get hurt, for selfish reasons I want to see him get pummeled 20 times.  Every time he gets up only to get knocked down harder the next time.  After 20 rough hits I want to see him standing, shaking, questioning his life choices, then on hit number 21 I want to see him skulk off the field never to return again.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Success said:

He didn’t cheat.  

So he was suspended four games because he's an example of hard work and determination?

They lost a first round pick because he's an example of hard work and determination?

They paid a million dollar fine because he's an example of hard work and determination?

Just because people think it's bogus doesn't make it bogus.

Dude's a cheater. He gets the asterisk.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

My Uncle who is the strongest Christian guy even after last Sunday said the same thing. He is so Sick of them! I myself have no sympathy for Brady to get knocked out of the game. Rodgers gets hurt every year so we deal with it nonstop.

What's he bench?

• Haha (+1) 4