About Tom Brady and the Patriots

Ice bowl 67

10 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Is anyone to the point where you hope Brady goes down with just enough of a minor injury to force him out of the game? I hate hate that team and am so sick of them. Last year every time Jacksonville laid a hit on Brady we were yelling Hit him harder! The Super Bowl was awesome last year! I am a huge KC fan this weekend!

nah, he's a legend, strange though that i don't have hero-worship admiration for him and Montana, the two GOAT QBs

i can hold that level for hoops and baseball and music and war generals though

I want him to play and lose. Like I want the Allen led Bills to beat them twice a year... before Father Time does it, which is coming soon. I'd really prefer the Bills to be beat a "full on Brady-Belichick" team then a diminished one. You want to hear the damn excuses?

I respect Brady and co. Just think Belichick, for all his HUGE talent, is a serious cheater. See the stats in the playoffs? 20-3 at home, 3-4 on the road. Or this year, 3-5 on the road. Is it that they cannot pick signals or spy as well? Their crowd is not that noisy or such a factor.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I want him to play and lose. Like I want the Allen led Bills to beat them twice a year... before Father Time does it, which is coming soon. I'd really prefer the Bills to be beat a "full on Brady-Belichick" team then a diminished one. You want to hear the damn excuses?

I respect Brady and co. Just think Belichick, for all his HUGE talent, is a serious cheater. See the stats in the playoffs? 20-3 at home, 3-4 on the road. Or this year, 3-5 on the road. Is it that they cannot pick signals or spy as well? Their crowd is not that noisy or such a factor.

you can count the 13 playoff byes the Pats have earned as wins as well

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

I have never rooted for any player to be hurt and I never will.

That's taking sports to a different, borderline sick, level, in my opinion.

It's a ***** game.

I don't wish I'll will on the guy. I just can't wait for them to start going 4-12 every year. I don't wish harm on Brady but man I can't stand the guy anymore lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

How about they win the Super Bowl and Brady/Belichick decide to go out on top and call it quits.  Wishful thinking of course.

I'd be happier if Josh and crew can get it together and we start beating them with talent and coaching.

I don't want them ever winning another one. I hope they never win another game unless it's against Minnesota or Chicago.

14 minutes ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

How about they win the Super Bowl and Brady/Belichick decide to go out on top and call it quits.  Wishful thinking of course.

I'd be happier if Josh and crew can get it together and we start beating them with talent and coaching.

not a hope they walk away from this

i would prefer the Bills build a legit contender and step in when the Brady Era ends in a few years

10 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I’d rather have Brady play the entire game and still get blown out by Mahomes and the Chiefs just to show the Patriots and their obnoxious fans that the glory days are over.

This is how I feel.

I don't want Brady to end his career with an injury.  I want him to hang on too long as our up-and-coming Bills beat him again and again, while he whines to the refs and blames his supporting cast.  

• Like (+1) 1

Every time i watch a PAts game i ask myself why don't they just hit him hard after the play and take the 15 yards. Everyone knows he doesn't want to be hit and isn't the same player when you hit him. Then i just sit there, not getting touched, and watch him carve the d up with short passes over and over and realize why i hate him so much!

3 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I don't want Brady to end his career with an injury.  I want him to hang on too long as our up-and-coming Bills beat him again and again, while he whines to the refs and blames his supporting cast.  

YESSSSS

Though this year, seems to me Brady has become a (super) manager type QB. It's actually the supporting cast, certainly including the superior coaching and schemes, that does the grunt of the winning.

Is anyone to the point where you hope Brady goes down with just enough of a minor injury to force him out of the game? I hate hate that team and am so sick of them. Last year every time Jacksonville laid a hit on Brady we were yelling Hit him harder! The Super Bowl was awesome last year! I am a huge KC fan this weekend!

I'm with the group that is hoping for the "career ender"

Nope. If you can only beat the best when they are missing key elements you aren’t that good. I am on the K.C. Bandwagon too btw. A lot rests on a redshirt QBs shoulders 

I want Brady back next year, and the year after.... I want the Bills to kick the crap of Brady, Gronk, Behlichek, and watch Krafts face when we do it.

I want the Patriots to have an awesome team, 13-3, 14-2, and have the Bills just one win better. Every year I want to see them with a great team get held out of the championships by the Bills.

And we will.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

I want Brady back next year, and the year after.... I want the Bills to kick the crap of Brady, Gronk, Behlichek, and watch Krafts face when we do it.

I want the Patriots to have an awesome team, 13-3, 14-2, and have the Bills just one win better. Every year I want to see them with a great team get held out of the championships by the Bills.

And we will.

that's the spirit!! 

not sure it's inevitable though

and the game will evolve over the next few years, maybe unrecognizable by 2018 standards?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

i think it's just that a lot of football fans don't like cheaters.

If he and his team had accomplished what they have on the up and up, then I could respect them. But he/they didn't so F%ck 'em.

This is correct. I would never wish injury on another person, regardless of who they are.

What we DO know is that he is a proven cheater, so nothing else really matters in my mind. The NFL world will tout him as the GOAT, because it lives off stuff like that, but the reality is that he has all the integrity of a shoelace and no matter how old I am, no matter where I rest my ass, he will always be a cheater first.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is correct. I would never wish injury on another person, regardless of who they are.

What we DO know is that he is a proven cheater, so nothing else really matters in my mind. The NFL world will tout him as the GOAT, because it lives off stuff like that, but the reality is that he has all the integrity of a shoelace and no matter how old I am, no matter where I rest my ass, he will always be a cheater first.

with a young QB on my team who takes off on foolish chaotic runs all the time, i would never wish injury on any opponent

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, row_33 said:

with a young QB on my team who takes off on foolish chaotic runs all the time, i would never wish injury on any opponent

But people do it. I can't tell if it's just immaturity or stupidity. Someone here was wishing a spinal injury on Kiko recently; something akin to the Shazier injury was his preference.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

But people do it. I can't tell if it's just immaturity or stupidity. Someone here was wishing a spinal injury on Kiko recently; something akin to the Shazier injury was his preference.

youngsters just have to learn sometimes....

the football gods have shown they are not partial to the Bills for many decades...