Marquise Goodwin: Tough year, loses twins

Mango

12 hours ago, Mango said:

Thought I’d share for Bills and NFL fans to put out some good vibes towards Marquise.

Goodwin’s wife loses twins a year after a losing his son. The same year he loses his dad. Also has a disabled sister that he designed, built, and bought a customized house for. Tough 365 days for anybody. 

The guy is constantly positive and up beat despite having things pretty tough. Good vibes to you Marquise from Buffalo. 

Mango, it matters.  Not to everyone, but it does matter.

Thank you for posting this, brother.

Prayers, thoughts and sympathy to the Goodwins.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mango said:

Thought I’d share for Bills and NFL fans to put out some good vibes towards Marquise.

Goodwin’s wife loses twins a year after a losing his son. The same year he loses his dad. Also has a disabled sister that he designed, built, and bought a customized house for. Tough 365 days for anybody. 

The guy is constantly positive and up beat despite having things pretty tough. Good vibes to you Marquise from Buffalo. 

Very sad story, I saw the ESPN piece about his sister and how he has taken care of her and he has been a personal favorite of mine since..  Saying daily prayers for the family.

13 hours ago, Mango said:

Absolutely heart breaking news.  I wish the best for this two 

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Why do bad things happen to good people? 

I have no idea.

Only thing that I can say is that through our experiences (which encompassed multiple losses over 2 years), we learned how enormously blessed we are for everything we have.

It's weird, but it feels like if we can make it through the difficult times together, we gain perspective, and our gratitude increases.

I have my own belief about that, but in general, I think bad things happen to the people that can learn from the experience, who will then be in a position to use what they've learned to help others.

Or something 

• Like (+1) 1