Marquise Goodwin: Tough year, loses twins

Mango

Thought I’d share for Bills and NFL fans to put out some good vibes towards Marquise.

Goodwin’s wife loses twins a year after a losing his son. The same year he loses his dad. Also has a disabled sister that he designed, built, and bought a customized house for. Tough 365 days for anybody. 

The guy is constantly positive and up beat despite having things pretty tough. Good vibes to you Marquise from Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Mango said:

Thought I’d share for Bills and NFL fans to put out some good vibes towards Marquise.

Goodwin’s wife loses twins a year after a losing his son. The same year he loses his dad. Also has a disabled sister that he designed, built, and bought a customized house for. Tough 365 days for anybody. 

The guy is constantly positive and up beat despite having things pretty tough. Good vibes to you Marquise from Buffalo. 

very heavy burdens. i know a girl who was pregnant with twins and lost them . prayers to his family

It's truly awful.  Prayers to him and to his wife.  Women can blame themselves when things like this happen when of course they should not.  

I hope they are able to have the children they clearly want.  These tough things in life help us all grow and ultimately will help them be appreciative people and parents, but their pain at present has to be unbearable.

• Thank you (+1) 1