Cumming man threatens to attack White House

The Poojer

On 1/16/2019 at 9:42 PM, Boca BIlls said:

I started laughing the second I got to where he lived. 

Being totally serious now, I was in Cumming just yesterday for work, it's about 30-45 minutes away from where I live. I've seen some other head scratcher names down here since moving to GA in '03. Maybe you could build a cabin on Round Knob in the north GA mountains--or Hopeulikit is an actual place, along with Climax and Braswell. Ball Ground is another winner. I'm sure other states have their own--Intercourse PA comes to mind. Perhaps one of the other ATL posters here can weigh in as well, like @Augie? ;)  

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Being totally serious now, I was in Cumming just yesterday for work, it's about 30-45 minutes away from where I live. I've seen some other head scratcher names down here since moving to GA in '03. Maybe you could build a cabin on Round Knob in the north GA mountains--or Hopeulikit is an actual place, along with Climax and Braswell. Ball Ground is another winner. I'm sure other states have their own--Intercourse PA comes to mind. Perhaps one of the other ATL posters here can weigh in as well, like @Augie? ;)  

I’m afraid I am currently speechless....   

• Haha (+1) 1

OK, I had to look it up, but I’ve been not too far away a lot lately. A buddy is starting a bank in Johns Creek and I’ve been house shopping with him in the general area. Another buddy lives in Buford, but all we do is text.....just too far. Apparently it crosses an invisible line in my head. 

• Haha (+1) 1