Favorite participation sport... what's yours?

bdutton

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

When I first started dating my wife, she didn't understand my sense of humor or sarcasm. I saw an ad on Facebook for a local bar that was hosting midget wrestling. As a joke, I said "Hey. We should go to this, and get front row tickets." So she went out and actually bought me VIP seats for midget wrestling, that came with ringside seats and a free t-shirt. It was actually really fun. 

Oh....SHE is a keeper!!! 

(Maybe?) 

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

When I first started dating my wife, she didn't understand my sense of humor or sarcasm. I saw an ad on Facebook for a local bar that was hosting midget wrestling. As a joke, I said "Hey. We should go to this, and get front row tickets." So she went out and actually bought me VIP seats for midget wrestling, that came with ringside seats and a free t-shirt. It was actually really fun. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Oh....SHE is a keeper!!! 

(Maybe?) 

Best part was, I had a few drinks before the show, and got up and started booing one of the wrestlers. He starts coming at me and gets in my face, and we're both yelling at each other. Her idiot friend (the one you all know about that is no longer her friend), was there. She was getting worried thinking that the guy was actually gonna beat the crap out of me for talking smack. She was even more surprised that after the show, I stood there and talked and laughed with him for about five minutes. 

• Haha (+1) 1