Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

that just weird, why post football in a hockey forum

12 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yep..he's been posting on the other Bills board too.

Didn't know there was another?

9 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It does look that way.  So he'll be back sometime in February.

Why February?

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

that just weird, why post football in a hockey forum

Didn't know there was another?

Why February?

That is typically the month where people give up on their New Years resolution.  This is based on gym attendance; going in January is crowded, February it starts to thin out, by March it is back to normal.

Edited by Happy Gilmore
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, Happy Gilmore said:

That is typically the month where people give up on their New Years resolution.  This is based on gym attendance; going in January is crowded, February it starts to thin out, by March it is back to normal.

did he say he was leaving the Wall for new years?

7 hours ago, bbb said:

Didn't he get money for posting links if people clicked on them......Maybe he gave up on it? 

thats a good one.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

did he say he was leaving the Wall for new years?

you can send him a PM.  but if he sees that I follow you ... he may not respond 

LOL 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For real?

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL  feeling robbed?    (me too) 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, just didn’t realize that was even a thing... 

it's not?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, just didn’t realize that was even a thing... 

Yolo,  I think you got hoodwinked on that one. I highly doubt its a real thing and that Scott would allow it.  

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

it's not?

it is believable   but play nice 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

thats a good one.

you can send him a PM.  but if he sees that I follow you ... he may not respond 

LOL 

nah he wouldn't respond to me either :lol:

We hit it off when i hated the ej pick which led to a couple years of animosity, which he never let go and has always been snarky with me, unlike Yolo who has come back around :D

plus he was hypocritical this summer when i was critical of how we  neglected to support Allen he said everything was fine but then when it was clear he had no talent around him he was ready to fire people when i said to trust the process lol.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

nah he wouldn't respond to me either :lol:

We hit it off when i hated the ej pick which led to a couple years of animosity, which he never let go and has always been snarky with me, unlike Yolo who has come back around :D

plus he was hypocritical this summer when i was critical of how we  neglected to support Allen he said everything was fine but then when it was clear he had no talent around him he was ready to fire people when i said to trust the process lol.

I think you nailed it perfectly.   More incite than insight from 26.  

Copy and Pasting dozens of tweets from dozens of sources daily isn't insight.  Anyone can do that.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think you nailed it perfectly.   More incite than insight from 26.  

Copy and Pasting dozens of tweets from dozens of sources daily isn't insight.  Anyone can do that.  

I did find it helpful though to get news but he did get carried away with it.

I have another theory.  This may come as a surprise to some, but 26CB is actually an accomplished rock climber.  In late December, he decided to take a solo trip to do some climbing in Blue John Canyon, Utah.  After a climbing mishap he found himself falling, and subsequently, his arm became pinned under a large boulder.

After 127 hours of no food and water, and severe sun exposure, 26 decided he would have to resort to extreme measures to survive.  He found a spork he had left over from a trip to KFC, and whittled his arm off at the elbow.  After releasing himself, he was able to slow the bleeding long enough to reach help.  He is now recovering in a Utah hospital.  His severed arm was recovered, and now sit in a jar of Formaldehyde on his mantle.  Let’s all send out our thoughts and prayers to poor 26CB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1