Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Knowing his life is in constant jeopardy with a MS-13 retaliation as imminent as the rise and set of the sun, 26CB was forced to flee to Norway where he remains in hiding.

He’s got some groceries, some peanut butter, to last a couple of days?...

4 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm guessing he's away because he's been having relationship problems. I heard he's been smooching with everybody. Snuffy, Al, Leo, Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney Bob, Cliff...I could go on forever.

Bro.

This is nice quotage.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He usually disappears around this time and switches to his second job: spamming the Sabres page at HFboards with Sabres/hockey related stuff.

He'll be back.

Yeah i always figured he posted all those links as a job.  Some sort of social media position.  I'm figured he got paid per click on the links he shared.  Now that its slow bills news season he moved on.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He has to emerge from his cave every now and then for fresh air and food.

He usually disappears around this time and switches to his second job: spamming the Sabres page at HFboards with Sabres/hockey related stuff.

He'll be back.

...yes he is posting over there, but it's Bills related items in their all encompassing Bills thread.

What exactly is HFboards?

Tin foil hat time.  He was probably scolded once too many times and left to post somewhere else.  

There are many willing to start threads and break news.  It just may take 5 minutes for them to get to it

personally I think the “likes” went to his head and he thought he could get away with incite and not insight 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What exactly is HFboards?

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/buffalo-sabres.18/

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/

Its a pretty good hockey forum. What I like most is that you can discuss hockey with people from around the world. Lots of posters from other countries. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/buffalo-sabres.18/

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/

Its a pretty good hockey forum. What I like most is that you can discuss hockey with people from around the world. Lots of posters from other countries. 

good for him that he's found another place to post in.  

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

good for him that he's found another place to post in.  

Yeah I checked it out and he’s definitely alive and well over there as of yesterday ?. Is it odd to post a bunch of Bills stuff inside the hockey stuff though and not here anymore?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m sure there would be a diatribe mentioning the inadequacies of the public school system, the lazy millennial generation, and somehow invasive aquatic species.

It's really fun when he gets confused and starts talking about the inadequate invasion of public schools by lazy invasive fish.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:41 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

It looks as if his last post was on December 28, 2018  
and he gave out a number of "Likes" to posts for about a week after with the last one being January 9

Stalker!

Obviously it was a New Years' resolution to GTFO and never post here again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Stalker!

Obviously it was a New Years' resolution to GTFO and never post here again.

It does look that way.  So he'll be back sometime in February.

Edited by Happy Gilmore
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1