Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

I have a new theory.  26CB is actually a gun smuggler.  He was working with MS13 to supply Egyptian AR-15’s to a faction of the gang’s members in Chicago.  All was going smoothly until @ExiledInIllinois, on his lunch break during a hard day running the locks, meandered past a deal in progress.  

Unable to quell his undying, and some say his irrational need for social justice, Exiled attempted to make a citizens arrest.  In order to escape the situation with his freedom, 26CB was forced to stab two of the gang members to death.  He then looked at Exiled, noticed the Buffalo Bills 1993 AFC Championship shirt he was wearing, and said “Per Adam Schefter, Antonio Brown is unlikely to remain with the Steelers for the 2019 season.  Mike Tomlin says they will explore all options.”

Befuddled by 26CB’s irrelevant comment, Exiled remained distracted enough for 26CB to hop in his car and speed away.  Knowing his life is in constant jeopardy with a MS-13 retaliation as imminent as the rise and set of the sun, 26CB was forced to flee to Norway where he remains in hiding.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I hope he is okay. Very concerning for someone that posted as much as he did to just disappear without warning. I loved his quick postings, made it easy to stay up-to-date on everything. Here's hoping he simply needed a break from this forum.

We don't need him. We have Yolo.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have a new theory.  26CB is actually a gun smuggler.  He was working with MS13 to supply Egyptian AR-15’s to a faction of the gang’s members in Chicago.  All was going smoothly until @ExiledInIllinois, on his lunch break during a hard day running the locks, meandered past a deal in progress.  

Unable to quell his undying, and some say his irrational need for social justice, Exiled attempted to make a citizens arrest.  In order to escape the situation with his freedom, 26CB was forced to stab two of the gang members to death.  He then looked at Exiled, noticed the Buffalo Bills 1993 AFC Championship shirt he was wearing, and said “Per Adam Schefter, Antonio Brown is unlikely to remain with the Steelers for the 2019 season.  Mike Tomlin says they will explore all options.”

Befuddled by 26CB’s irrelevant comment, Exiled remained distracted enough for 26CB to hop in his car and speed away.  Knowing his life is in constant jeopardy with a MS-13 retaliation as imminent as the rise and set of the sun, 26CB was forced to flee to Norway where he remains in hiding.

Yeah, that’s what I was going to guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are you required to read a person their rights when making a citizens arrest?  I'd love to see how tangets EII would go off after just the first sentence.

36 minutes ago, shrader said:

Are you required to read a person their rights when making a citizens arrest?  I'd love to see how tangets EII would go off after just the first sentence.

I’m sure there would be a diatribe mentioning the inadequacies of the public school system, the lazy millennial generation, and somehow invasive aquatic species.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

After an hour or so, the perpetrator would say, "please just take me to a Russian gulag."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I don’t think so, too busy copy-pasting to learn how to drive a car.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

• Like (+1) 1

I'm guessing he's away because he's been having relationship problems. I heard he's been smooching with everybody. Snuffy, Al, Leo, Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney Bob, Cliff...I could go on forever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Gugny said:

After an hour or so, the perpetrator would say, "please just take me to a Russian gulag."

See, I'd be scared to say a single word.  If I did say something, it might make him kick back to the "right to remain silent" part, restarting the whole thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

:ph34r:

He has to emerge from his cave every now and then for fresh air and food.

23 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'd like to think after a long season, he needed to just get away and decompress from the Bills for awhile

He usually disappears around this time and switches to his second job: spamming the Sabres page at HFboards with Sabres/hockey related stuff.

He'll be back.