Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "26CornerBlitz party of one. 26CornerBlitz, party of one."

And if no one answers they'll say their name again. "26CornerBlitz, party of one, 26CornerBlitz, , party of one." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name.

"Bush, party of three." Yeah, what happened to 26CornerBlitz? No one seems to give a *****. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You ***** are selfish. 26CornerBlitz is missing in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over his mouth. And he's hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find 26CornerBlitz.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "26CornerBlitz party of one. 26CornerBlitz, party of one."

And if no one answers they'll say their name again. "26CornerBlitz, party of one, 26CornerBlitz, , party of one." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name.

"Bush, party of three." Yeah, what happened to 26CornerBlitz? No one seems to give a *****. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You ***** are selfish. 26CornerBlitz is missing in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And he's hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find 26CornerBlitz.

LOL  thats cold ... (but I like it)  

To the OP. 

Good luck with this thread ...  

I plead the 5th  on the grounds it may  (assumption also) put me on suspension or perma ban  

18 days and counting.   not that I'm counting 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"Bush, party of three." Yeah, what happened to 26CornerBlitz? No one seems to give a *****. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You ***** are selfish. 26CornerBlitz is missing in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And he's hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find 26CornerBlitz.

Mitch is the best