Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

On 2/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, teef said:

should we send someone out to find royal with cheese?

He's half Asian you say???  I may have found the answer

Following the fight that broke out over crab leg portion sizes, according to an eyewitness, police arrested John Chapman and Chequita Jenkins.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wild-brawl-breaks-out-at-alabama-buffet-restaurant-over-crab-legs-2-people-arrested/ar-BBUbeYb?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:08 AM, Rico said:

... but if their takes are brutally bad like say AKC and this guy, I can only laugh, which is why I find this thread so entertaining. :lol: The sheer number of posts is just fodder for more cheap laughs.

Interesting Rico. I appreciated most of AKC's takes.

He was really into QB pressure up the middle from the DT position, and was an early proponent of rotating them to keep them fresh. He was right too wrt the Bills. For years our OL was so bad we couldn't sustain drives, and it left our great defenses gassed by the 4th quarter.

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Interesting Rico. I appreciated most of AKC's takes.

He was really into QB pressure up the middle from the DT position, and was an early proponent of rotating them to keep them fresh. He was right too wrt the Bills. For years our OL was so bad we couldn't sustain drives, and it left our great defenses gassed by the 4th quarter.

I enjoyed his takes on how QB was just one of 22 positions.:D

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I missed that one.

Also, his 'draft equity' stuff was as inane as the heatmaps. Above all else though, he was the biggest Bledsoe apologist on the board, and that of course put a big target on him. :D

On 3/1/2019 at 3:45 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think the law states 7 years 

Here at TBD 7 weeks

You're just bumpin this thread as much as possible to keep this thing alive at this point.

Other than hoping he's alive and well, who cares where he is?

Sheesh, I stay away from Social Media to stay away from the trolling... but go anywhere on the Internet and it runs rampant.

45 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You're just bumpin this thread as much as possible to keep this thing alive at this point.

Other than hoping he's alive and well, who cares where he is?

Sheesh, I stay away from Social Media to stay away from the trolling... but go anywhere on the Internet and it runs rampant.

I did not bump the thread. 

Look closer next time 

On 2/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, GoodHands15 said:

COMEBACK 26

On 3/1/2019 at 2:41 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

speaking for myself (and I'm sure for others) 

I'm enjoying the peace and lack of excessive incite 

More than a day passed between these 2 posts. Just one example.

When more than a day passes, you're bumping it.

You're like the primary poster in this thread.

Let it die. You can take some ashes from your fireplace and spread them somewhere in honor of your departed arch enemy, but let it die.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

More than a day passed between these 2 posts. Just one example.

When more than a day passes, you're bumping it.

You're like the primary poster in this thread.

Let it die. You can take some ashes from your fireplace and spread them somewhere in honor of your departed arch enemy, but let it die.

Not that I care, but it was actually less than 8 hours between those posts. Don't really follow who fights with who on this board, just good at math.

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic