Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's more of a general criticism of people who have an extreme online addiction...........though unkind, serial linkers or posters have ALWAYS been looked upon with a jaundiced eye here.............but if it makes you feel better you can think that.

I completely disagree, other people with a lot of posts wouldn’t get a thread like this. He’s “special”. :D

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can also look at it from a different angle. The thread is being continued as a tribute to him. Out of respect for him, it will hopefully reach a ginormous amount of pages encompassing all topics in one place so we can be conscious of the looming thread shortage lurking out there, and perhaps just keep updating the title every day. 

On a serious note, I completely understand what you are saying. I haven’t read all the posts but I think (Jmo) that from my observation of how he treated so many posters over the years that it has led to this type of thread. I’m not saying it’s the right thing per se,  but just that it doesn’t surprise me. 

:worthy:

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

If I “disappear” for a while...

Will there be a thread checking in on my well being??

id like to think @Royale with Cheese and @Hapless Bills Fan would start a search party ?

Start a thread announcing you're leaving for a while and don't know if/when you may come back. Then post in it every day asking if people missed you yet. That'll give you an idea of who cares and worries about you. 

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Start a thread announcing you're leaving for a while and don't know if/when you may come back. Then post in it every day asking if people missed you yet. That'll give you an idea of who cares and worries about you. 

Like the thread

Should Mrags stay or go? 

On 2/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, Rico said:

I completely disagree, other people with a lot of posts wouldn’t get a thread like this. He’s “special”. :D

No but the traffic has everything to do with it..........people don't respect the level of perversion that goes into being the #1 linkster/poster and they relish the opportunity to get on their soap box to let it be known that "you're no better than me just because you have 100K posts".....that haters like yourself.........who, perhaps not coincidentally,  have been on the left side of right a lot lately:flirt:.......have given them by keeping the venom in this thread.

There have been plenty of more controversial posters who have left and been quickly forgotten.

I can't even remember the top linkster previous to 26.   

8 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No but the traffic has everything to do with it..........people don't respect the level of perversion that goes into being the #1 linkster/poster and they relish the opportunity to get on their soap box to let it be known that "you're no better than me just because you have 100K posts".....that haters like yourself.........who, perhaps not coincidentally,  have been on the left side of right a lot lately:flirt:.......have given them by keeping the venom in this thread.

There have been plenty of more controversial posters who have left and been quickly forgotten.

I can really speak for myself, I guess. You’re close but not quite there.

To me, it’s about self-appointed Voice of Authority’s who believe they are always right.

If they have a track record of being close to always right, they have earned that stance, and I have nothing but love and respect. :D

... but if their takes are brutally bad like say AKC and this guy, I can only laugh, which is why I find this thread so entertaining. :lol: The sheer number of posts is just fodder for more cheap laughs.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Perversion? 

Where does that come from?  

Flooding the board with the same story from 5 different people from the same source is what?

He'd create his preparation thread with copied tweets AND then start a new thread on that tweet.  

Refusing to post in a thread opened by someone who he’s argued with is what?  

Beat him to a topic  where to watch or listen to the Bills for example and he’d start a thread 3 days prior to the details.   

IMO He thought he was special and this is why we have the comments you see here. 

Some people were actually concerned that something bad happened to him even from those he always argued with. 

This thread could have been much more vile based on private conversations I have had with a dozen members.    

I’d say it’s been kind for what had transpired.  

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Perversion? 

Where does that come from?  

Flooding the board with the same story from 5 different people from the same source is what?

He'd create his preparation thread with copied tweets AND then start a new thread on that tweet.  

Refusing to post in a thread opened by someone who he’s argued with is what?  

Beat him to a topic  where to watch or listen to the Bills for example and he’d start a thread 3 days prior to the details.   

IMO He thought he was special and this is why we have the comments you see here. 

Some people were actually concerned that something bad happened to him even from those he always argued with. 

This thread could have been much more vile based on private conversations I have had with a dozen members.    

I’d say it’s been kind for what had transpired.  

Why does he own so much real estate inside your head though ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB