Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

37 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have another theory.  This may come as a surprise to some, but 26CB is actually an accomplished rock climber.  In late December, he decided to take a solo trip to do some climbing in Blue John Canyon, Utah.  After a climbing mishap he found himself falling, and subsequently, his arm became pinned under a large boulder.

After 127 hours of no food and water, and severe sun exposure, 26 decided he would have to resort to extreme measures to survive.  He found a spork he had left over from a trip to KFC, and whittled his arm off at the elbow.  After releasing himself, he was able to slow the bleeding long enough to reach help.  He is now recovering in a Utah hospital.  His severed arm was recovered, and now sit in a jar of Formaldehyde on his mantle.  Let’s all send out our thoughts and prayers to poor 26CB.

That's some deep stuff JH...and very specific. Hope your arm's still seeing better days ahead? :P

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

In meadcoins? 

I think it's more a Josh Rosen fan club 

I thought he was one of the SJWs who kept pumping Jackson.  A couple of them kept that thread near the top of the board for two months.  They were even pumping the absurd ‘Belichick might take him’ story.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I thought he was one of the SJWs who kept pumping Jackson.  A couple of them kept that thread near the top of the board for two months.  They were even pumping the absurd ‘Belichick might take him’ story.

He may be a LJ fan, but he's for sure a Rosen Fan.   

I think he finally relented and rolled back his "arguments" for Rosen over Josh.   He caught a lot of clack for his Rosen fandom. 

(don't know what SJW means)

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He may be a LJ fan, but he's for sure a Rosen Fan.   

I think he finally relented and rolled back his "arguments" for Rosen over Josh.   He caught a lot of clack for his Rosen fandom. 

(don't know what SJW means)

Social justice warrior? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/18/2019 at 2:38 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

A user named Stealth1 asked him why he left the Bills forum.  No answer from 26CB

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/155246207/

I also asked him over there why he left Sabrespace a while ago, and he also never answered me. 

He makes up like 95% of the posts in that bills thread that few posters read, at some points 

3 hours ago, arcane said:

I also asked him over there why he left Sabrespace a while ago, and he also never answered me. 

He makes up like 95% of the posts in that bills thread that few posters read, at some points 

You realize that bots can't actually respond, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "26CornerBlitz party of one. 26CornerBlitz, party of one."

And if no one answers they'll say their name again. "26CornerBlitz, party of one, 26CornerBlitz, , party of one." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name.

"Bush, party of three." Yeah, what happened to 26CornerBlitz? No one seems to give a *****. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You ***** are selfish. 26CornerBlitz is missing in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over his mouth. And he's hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find 26CornerBlitz.

Thanks Mitch.

And I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.