Lorenzo is back

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Smart move. He and Shady will be the 2019 veteran leaders of this young team.

Agree with that.  I have always been skeptical of Shady as a leader.  Between his run in with the law, baby momma drama, recent play on the field and refusing (as a captain) to address the media after games (its his job as a captain to protect his teammates and deal with the media win,lose or draw)--  I don't necessarily see Shady as a leader or positive influence at all. 

1 hour ago, ******* said:

Anyone know where I can get that exact hoody. Cannot find it anywhere

NFL Shop has one that's close, if you're a youth:

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/youth-buffalo-bills-nike-royal-performance-pullover-hoodie/t-14262456+p-5720670886111+z-9-3575649186

ff_2818800alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Is there any info on terms? I love that the team wasted no time in bringing Lorax back. Not only does Lorax bring a lot of the intangibles and leadership but he was also a pretty good pass rusher that brings a lot of versatility as he can be a decent LB and line up along the edge or inside on passing downs. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Smart move. He and Shady will be the 2019 veteran leaders of this young team.

Eric Wood was interviewed today and mentioned Zo, Micah Hyde and Josh as the main leaders from his perspective. Need more on offense! I know shady is a captain but his role seems fluid right now.