Super Bowl halftime show: Travis Scott performance deal requires NFL to donate to social justice charity

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

who?????

exactly.....  

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You guys make me feel young sometimes. There are really this many people on here that have never heard of Travis Scott? He is Kylie Jenner’s (the hottest of the Kardashian’s don’t @ me) baby daddy. He isn’t just famous for Sicko Mode at this point. He famous in pop culture. 

Who?   

;)   screw the Krapdashisns 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

doesn't the name sound like a country act?  i know the majority of the top 40 type stuff, but i honestly had no idea who he was.  he needs his name to by more rappy.

I don't know who he is either too.  When I hear the name Travis Scott, I think of a golfer, skateboarder or a Meteorologist in Florida.

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know who he is either too.  When I hear the name Travis Scott, I think of a golfer, skateboarder or a Meteorologist in Florida.

i think of a man wearing mom jeans.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

If it was just Maroon 5, I'd be all in.  Levine is incredibly talented; a vastly underrated guitarist.  But you add this modern rap garbage?  I'm out.

I wanna be with you, but Maroon 5 sucks. 

It will be the Puppy Bowl for me. 

1 hour ago, teef said:

doesn't the name sound like a country act?  i know the majority of the top 40 type stuff, but i honestly had no idea who he was.  he needs his name to by more rappy.

Randy Travis, Travis Tritt. 

Yea, I could get on board with that!

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I never owned BK Knights but I did own LA Gear Light Shoes.

i pictured you as more of a keds guy.

Just now, Idandria said:

Randy Travis, Travis Tritt. 

Yea, I could get on board with that!

right?  if travis is in your name, you better be country.

I would be really happy if they returned to a 15 minute halftime featuring a high school marching band; turn into a nation wide competition and winner performs! Screw the entertainment industry and its celebrities - country, rap, rock - all of them!

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Donate to social justice now a days = Anti Trump. This and many other comments are all code words for their distaste of Trump.

This.  Calling social justice groups a charity is really stretching the definition of that word.  I'm sure there are some out there actually doing meaningful work for the downtrodden, but the vast vast majority of them are thinly veiled political fronts, and as you say, basically the foot soldiers of the 'resistance'.  Their political enablers will continue to enable them until they become a liability then down the memory hole they'll go.  Remember Code Pink?

As far as the NFL goes, they're obviously just smart enough to have survived the national anthem controversy, but still don't seem to have absorbed the lesson of Get Woke Go Broke.

Enough of that though, i look forward to another awful halftime show.  It'll be the only thing everyone in the room agrees on!

• Like (+1) 3