Super Bowl halftime show: Travis Scott performance deal requires NFL to donate to social justice charity

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

There have been some phenomenal performances, including Prince and Tom Petty.  I thought Lady Gaga was great last year.  The worst was Coldplay the year before.  Horrible.  But the crap they have planned for this year?  Nah.  I'll be busy cooking or cleaning, or scooping litter boxes, or waxing my armpits.  I'm not watching that crap.

That is good to read that some 1/2 time shows were worthy performances.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-halftime-show-travis-082600381.html

I wonder if the NFL has done a better job at screening contracts than they have in past.

Scott's performance may have some dancers nicknamed "The Kneelers".

Oh..women who are going to be undoing men's belts and zippers??

Who cares? It's the NFL's money, not mine. As far as the lineup goes? I can't remember the last halftime show I watched. Oh, yeah, it was Beyonce. This will be another to add to the list of not watched. 

7 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Because social justice warriors are immature babies who can't deal with reality and want to shut down free speech.

Ah man.  you took the bait.  The op actually went out of his way twice to post that it can't be a bad thing but, "then again"...total trap.  Though I do agree

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys make me feel young sometimes. There are really this many people on here that have never heard of Travis Scott? He is Kylie Jenner’s (the hottest of the Kardashian’s don’t @ me) baby daddy. He isn’t just famous for Sicko Mode at this point. He famous in pop culture. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Is Travis Scott that autotune abortion that was in the sun devils wr highlight reel? 

He is actually my son's favorite artist. He has seen him twice. It's not really my cup of tea, but he is good for his genre, albeit pretty experimental (and certainly more experimental than most super bowl halftime artists).

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You guys make me feel young sometimes. There are really this many people on here that have never heard of Travis Scott? He is Kylie Jenner’s (the hottest of the Kardashian’s don’t @ me) baby daddy. He isn’t just famous for Sicko Mode at this point. He famous in pop culture. 

Believe it or not, many people would think culture would improve if the whole of the Kardashian/Jenner family were to sink to the bottom of the Atlantic.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Believe it or not, many people would think culture would improve if the whole of the Kardashian/Jenner family were to sink to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Yeah, they are pretty terrible. Kylie Jenner is worth $900M!!! How?!? For what?!? She’s still a smoke show though.