China sentences Candian drug smuggler to death

26 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

China is a huge threat to western civilization. I say we comply with the one China policy and put marines and an Air Force base on Taiwan. 

***** those Chinese dogs. 

Rye tonight?

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not regarding issues with China’s overall system of justice, should it bother me that I’m fine with killing drug smugglers?

Whats bothersome is I’m not trusting of the allegations considering the communist dogs are upset about their communist princess being held by the Canucks. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I dont like contaminating whiskey, but I was at a Greek restaurant and one thing led to another and I did what I did.  

Please, stop right there. We don’t want to hear how you woke up with a sore butt and a quarter in your hand. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Not regarding issues with China’s overall system of justice, should it bother me that I’m fine with killing drug smugglers?

I’m fine with it.  Fug him.  If you’re stupid enough to smuggle drugs in China you deserve what you get.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Whats bothersome is I’m not trusting of the allegations considering the communist dogs are upset about their communist princess being held by the Canucks. 

Sure they’re threatening to zap him in retaliation, but spare me the ‘allegations’ nonsense.  China can kill all the drug smugglers they want AFAIC.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I’m fine with it.  Fug him.  If you’re stupid enough to smuggle drugs in China you deserve what you get.

Sure they’re threatening to zap him in retaliation, but spare me the ‘allegations’ nonsense.  China can kill all the drug smugglers they want AFAIC.

Not that I care either, but there is a certain Canadian Mcdipshit I'd offer in a trade.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

. “Texas lawmakers are considering a bill that would allow a woman who undergoes an abortion procedure to possibly be charged with capital murder — a crime punishable by death in Texas.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/texas-legislature-abortion-bill/index.html

From your link, or did you not read the article?

The bill has not yet passed out of committee or gone to the House floor for debate. The measure was first introduced back in 2017, but did not receive a hearing. Republicans currently hold a majority in both chambers of the Texas Legislature.

Read More
The committee's chairman, Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, said last week that he would not allow a bill out of committee that "targets the woman with either civil or criminal liability," according to the Dallas Morning News. Yet, he said he would grant a hearing for any bill requested by a member. CNN has reached out to Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott's office for comment as to whether he would sign the bill should it pass the legislature.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link, or did you not read the article?

The bill has not yet passed out of committee or gone to the House floor for debate. The measure was first introduced back in 2017, but did not receive a hearing. Republicans currently hold a majority in both chambers of the Texas Legislature.

Read More
The committee's chairman, Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, said last week that he would not allow a bill out of committee that "targets the woman with either civil or criminal liability," according to the Dallas Morning News. Yet, he said he would grant a hearing for any bill requested by a member. CNN has reached out to Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott's office for comment as to whether he would sign the bill should it pass the legislature.

The fact they are even talking about this is newsworthy in itself. This is your Republican Party. 

And "I love Wikileaks!" 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, sabrecrazed said:

Not that I care either, but there is a certain Canadian Mcdipshit I'd offer in a trade.

he isn't Canadian, can't even get to 1% fakery levels

he's just the worst example of a dumbass American

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

he isn't Canadian, can't even get to 1% fakery levels

he's just the worst example of a dumbass American

I'd have to agree with you. He's so ***** dumb he actually claimed to be a Canadian.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd have to agree with you. He's so ***** dumb he actually claimed to be a Canadian.

i knew from the first post, he needs some time out back in sugarbush territory