Blakeman ref for KC *NE game...and *pats fans upset

Lol, Blakemans crew is one of the few that will not automatically throw a flag because the NE player goes into a spastic fit and demands it. Also flags NE for offensive / defensive holding when the game is still to be decided. Vinovich and Corrente are also pretty fair and even. The rest are a mess, and Steratore retiring didn’t help matters. I see a Pats* floozy Ref ( John Parry) is assigned to the Super Bowl. Hope like heck the Pats* aren’t there, because the opponent won’t get a fair shake like last year with Gene’s crew. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Your team plays fine in the cold and I'm guessing KC will too.

Football will be like a rock and tougher to throw. Brady's experience vs. Mahomes big arm?

As to OP and the refs, the quote of the thread comes from the Pats fan: "Doesnt matter who the ref is." 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lemme break it down smarks

Its basically like brady and bellicheck are HHH and Stephanie mcmahon.

Mahomes is all Daniel Bryan and *****.

So their gonna screw him outta the title shot at the superbowl  but then by god! Thaats Roger Goodells music!!!! And hes got Blakeman Ref and the ordinary heroes (blakemans crew) with him!!

So whos gonna go over? ?

Brady or Mahomes? 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Football will be like a rock and tougher to throw. Brady's experience vs. Mahomes big arm?

As to OP and the refs, the quote of the thread comes from the Pats fan: "Doesnt matter who the ref is." 

I don't get why they're whining about the ref who caught them cheating and did nothing.  Was he supposed to conceal it from the league too?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Whoever did the Josh allen stat can do me a favor.  Do a stat sheet on how often the Pats are called for drive killing penalties vs how often the opponent is when the pats are leading by less than 10 points.

didn't someone already do a study showing that the Pat*s were off the chart for drive extending 3rd down penalties?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

The field is heated so that will make it a bit easier to play on. 

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

They are saying the temperature at kickoff is going to be -10. 

Ouch.

Ha Ha - I wonder who benefits from that extreme cold, the young or the OLD man?  0:)   just sayin'...

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't get why they're whining about the ref who caught them cheating and did nothing.  Was he supposed to conceal it from the league too?

The Carolina game from 2013 - which Blakeman completely blew at the end by picking up a flag on a BLATANT end zone PI vs. Gronk - is driving this as well. 

11 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol, Blakemans crew is one of the few that will not automatically throw a flag because the NE player goes into a spastic fit and demands it. Also flags NE for offensive / defensive holding when the game is still to be decided. Vinovich and Corrente are also pretty fair and even. The rest are a mess, and Steratore retiring didn’t help matters. I see a Pats* floozy Ref ( John Parry) is assigned to the Super Bowl. Hope like heck the Pats* aren’t there, because the opponent won’t get a fair shake like last year with Gene’s crew. 

I know we don't like the Pats here, but ... um ... https://www.businessinsider.com/ref-explains-patriots-panthers-call-2013-11 .

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

KC prides itself on being one of the loudest

-20 windchill is freakin cold. I love the cold but that is real cold. Also sound doesnt carry when its that cold out. There is still 10,000 tickets available. People dont like cold.

18 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The Carolina game from 2013 - which Blakeman completely blew at the end by picking up a flag on a BLATANT end zone PI vs. Gronk - is driving this as well. 

I know we don't like the Pats here, but ... um ... https://www.businessinsider.com/ref-explains-patriots-panthers-call-2013-11 .

Wow, one head-scratcher that doesn't go the pats** way.  So sad.

Has everyone forgotten that Clete was last years AFCCG ref too?  Didn't hear the excuses when the patsies** were matched up against the Jags :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Wow, one head-scratcher that doesn't go the pats** way.  So sad.

Has everyone forgotten that Clete was last years AFCCG ref too?  Didn't hear the excuses when the patsies** were matched up against the Jags :rolleyes:

that's a good point. There was blown call in that game (The Lewis fumble that was blown dead and which should have been a Miles Jack TD). Not sure it was him, though.