Bills hire Bobby Johnson as offensive line coach

12 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Part of the reason those OLs looked good was because Fitz was pretty good at getting rid of the ball quickly. I'm sure speeding up the snap to throw time will be a big focus for Josh and the coaching staff this season.

That’s where it get tricky McDermott had it out with Daboll with rhythm passing drills along with Josh Allen last season.  It was during a media day where he lost it with Allen for receivers dropping balls and telling receivers who he thought were tight-ends to go into three point stances.  Along with wanting the offensive playbook slowed down.  End of the season going back to the quick scoring we had chances.  The slowed down approach of Sean wasn’t a good fit.  

Edited by Thriftygamer83

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Wow, seems like that is bottom of the barrel. 

This stinks.

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

How do you know he is the bottom of the barrel? What do you base your statement on?

In reading numerous posts I'm not so certain Oscar was commenting on the hiring... there's a good chance he was just looking around and commenting on his surroundings before heading off to pee in Grover's Wheaties.

• Haha (+1) 1

I like this move - was surprised to learn that the Colts released their O-Line coach Dave DeGuglielmo after the turn around for that unit.

Seems like a good move to grab his assistant.

BTW the Bills rushing yards from 2010-2011 was 3,641.

If nothing else this guy has been around some successful coaches who have turned around poor units and deserves a shot at the spot.

54 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Part of the reason those OLs looked good was because Fitz was pretty good at getting rid of the ball quickly. I'm sure speeding up the snap to throw time will be a big focus for Josh and the coaching staff this season.

Especially in the 4th quarter !!!

43 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If the rumors are true of how he treated Denzelle Good, he's a pos!

....agree.....yet at the same time, I think McDermott is firm yet fair with players.....if a similar situation arose, I could see him stepping to the forefront compassionately and calling the shots.....

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope all the people who wanted daily progress reports of the hiring process have calmed down now. They didn’t forget!!! 

I wonder if we'll hear about the WR coach soon since it kind of feels like they're getting everything done/announced at once.