JUDGE BLOCKS TRUMP FROM ADDING CITIZENSHIP QUESTION TO 2020 CENSUS

11 minutes ago, Gary M said:

My wife actually filed it out, but we only answered one question, how many people live at this address

right on

our next time is in 2021, see if i can register my black cat as an occupant for jury duty

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

If you enjoy living like canned sardines. But I for one could not.

15.77 billion acres of habitable land in Texas.  7.57 billion people.

I mean, it would be logistically impossible because there’d be no way to tap the global resources necessary to maintain a population of that many, and everyone would die; but you’d die on two plus acres of property.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

15.77 billion acres of habitable land in Texas.  7.57 billion people.

I mean, it would be logistically impossible because there’d be no way to tap the global resources necessary to maintain a population of that many, and everyone would die; but you’d die on two plus acres of property.

Oooh, so Row believe the world too many people but moving every to texas will kill enough and solve problem.  Comfortable.  He so smart.

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Oooh, so Row believe the world too many people but moving every to texas will kill enough and solve problem.  Comfortable.  He so smart.

I never said a thing about too many people, you are dead dead dead wrong there.

The United Nations made that conclusion about Texas.

Feel free to just show up every three months and behave this foolishly....

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So is it ok for Trump to simply defy the Supreme Court? No problem, right? 

The Supreme Court is not the boss of the President. They are co-equal branches of government. It could be said that the Court is defying the President. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Supreme Court is not the boss of the President. They are co-equal branches of government. It could be said that the Court is defying the President. 

No. That's why they went to court to begin with, and lied and got caught. This is a pure political power grad, violation of checks and balances and unconstitutional 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No. That's why they went to court to begin with, and lied and got caught. This is a pure political power grad, violation of checks and balances and unconstitutional 

They went to court to be polite. Just like the Emperor Obama, the President has a pen and a phone!

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Supreme Court also struck it on procedural grounds of "insufficient rationale."  They didn't judge the question itself.

That decision doesn't prohibit an EO.  

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Supreme Court also struck it on procedural grounds of "insufficient rationale."

nice of the SC to invoke the Dem 2020 campaign slogan there...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Supreme Court also struck it on procedural grounds of "insufficient rationale."  They didn't judge the question itself.

That decision doesn't prohibit an EO.  

Lol, you are the best 

So they couldn't come up with a legitimate argumment for this, so that makes it ok to just do it. 

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

I never said a thing about too many people, you are dead dead dead wrong there.

The United Nations made that conclusion about Texas.

Feel free to just show up every three months and behave this foolishly....

disingenuous.

Just now, TH3 said:

So.....how did that work out for ya?

It didn't work out well for the media who was calling it an abuse of power for the past 18 hours on blast. 

It's the same result they suffered after hyping the 4th of July event as a military takeover of DC :lol: 

The media is not your friend.

• Like (+1) 2